Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: shumi.

me ....hahahaha...first again

😊😊 
i thought the person she was bump on will be krishna...uff i was wrong...you ff is un predictable i dont want krishna be have the attitude he has in serial to have here too thouh i love him in he show.....😊

argh! what nasty fellow Mitch is! he acted as if he was her husband...😡 😊

"Hey, are you ok?"...wow...first words of krishna to pratigya and he accompanied her till her house... shows how concerned he is. i want to show the potray krishna in a different way😊

i liked the way you introduced krishna and his first meeting with pratigya😛. glad u liked it😊

great up date tamanna👏.short and sweet.😃 thank u soooooo much😊..... i have noticed that here girls address u as 'di' if u dont mind can i too call u 'di' 😊😊

tamannamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Wow tht was a very sweet chp Tamannah thank u soooo much dear😊.Looking forward to the next one. Smile

tamannamalik thumbnail

meeeeeeeee  again third time....

😊😊
chapert 3

aw krishna helped pratigya to get down from the car...unlike in the serial this krishna is kind and well  mannered. yeah i want him to be totallly different😊

krishna said if you want to thank me you could give me the honour of going out with me...'umm ummm...he is very smart too.mookhay ka faida utaa raha hai... 😉 haan😊

the way poo worried about pratrigys shows how much she loves her. the pra-poo relation is great😃 thanks for likin it😊

aw...so sweet...krishna made her break fast too. hmmm he s very concerned for her😊

i am worried about his past.sure he has some  sad part...😔 yeah bt u need to wait to find out😊

with in few hours krishna  learned every thing about pra-poo  ... became part of their family. that was great😊 he s very friendly😊

yet another beautiful part. thanks tamanna😊 thanks to u for such wonderful comments😊

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i know yaar.she is a very good writer. this is her second ff. i am her ff's dewaani😉.

now me too 😊
tamannamalik thumbnail

oh i see!...take your time dear.don't be in a hurry. if you are a student then studies comes first yeah i m in ma 2nd year nd exams startin next week bt m nt a bit interested in studyin, i think i hav nt got into the exam mood, hw i wish the next week does not come😭😭 .give least important to your ff. next week se will study😭

tamannamalik thumbnail
[QUOTE=shruthiR]WOW!!Tht was really quick.Thank u for the quick update.It wasa very sweet chp.thank u sooooo much😊😊[/QUOTE]
tamannamalik thumbnail

oh you started watching? from which part you started? after KriYa marriage or from the first episode?. after they got married btma friend told me the story nd it sounds interestin, still nt familiar with al the characters but i jus love the language nd their actin really different😊

actually i too came to know about this show only in feb,but the show started in mid of december.i watched it form episode 1.😛 will watch from beginnin after ma exams😊

tamannamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Both parts were brilliant 

thank u soooo much sweety😊 
This Krishna seems so sweet and caring yes want him to be different here 😊

Wonder why Krishna had sorrow in his eyes when Pratigya mentioned his family u'l find out in next few chapters😊

Thanx for the PM ur welcome😊

Look forward to reading more will update soooon😊

tamannamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabz.

beautiful fanfic tamanna😊 thank u sooo muchSmile

tamannamalik thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_fan

very beautifull fanfiv tamanna!👏 thank u soooooo much😊😊 eagerly waiting for the next chapter...Smile will update soooon😊