Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

khoda pahad nikli chuhiya

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hamne sochtha tha when truth will out there will be storm in PB .I was very worried about dev .but today dev convinced so easily after knowing his life bigger truth . there were no shocking expressions on his face.I liked the one when he came to know that his dream girl was radhika.it was I hour special episode and also we saw lot of pain ,anger and tears in dev eyes that was missing today.tufan toh very peacefully gujar gaya.
I think it is becoz now dev think koi bhi sach samne aa jaye radhika toh uski ho hi chuki h.I mean they have their SR.toh ab use koi faraq nahi pata ki rads uski pehi patni h ya doosri
earlier in april 2009 dev has more pain becoz he thought at that time ki radhika uski ab kabhi nahi ho sakti

chalo jo bhi h accha h kam se kam ye issue khatam toh hua

zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with you 100%. Let see how Radev convince everyone.
littlekitty Goldie
littlekitty
littlekitty

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with you....i hope they have lots of evidence to make the truth come out
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
The difference in these two scenarios is in the quality of writing and screenplay.Last years scene was written and conceptualised by a different group of writers who knew somewhat how to write screenplays..........this current bunch is a group of buffons and idiots. Although having twists is important for any serial to last long, too much twists and dragging leads to viewers fatigue.............this bunch have burned Radhika with the main culprit roaming free, have inserted a wanabee Shah Rukh Khan who kept popping up like a jack in the box during their honeymoon, have degraded the main characters with this ONS track....so thats why emptyness sets in.  

Edited by misti73 - 12 April 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanmistybluenandaniemusic247taral83Naivedya

Ip-AK4ever Senior Member
Ip-AK4ever
Ip-AK4ever

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Waiting for tomorrow...
amma, and Vish  saying No
Devki and Rad  saying yes...
Can't wait for tomorrow...

Devki come back with some truth in your mouth...

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I so agree with the comments. This was the TRUMP CARD Of the show and should have been a mahaepisode. I don't understand why they always short chain Dev and Radhika moments.

I agree with misty, we need to have Damini Shetty and Khurana back as the screenplay writers. The story then had  more depth and the story ideation was very good. The dialogues were mind blowing.

It is such a shame when the creatives have two of the best actors in Avinash and Rubina and who can emote so well, that they are not given the scope and the backing of good scenes and good dialogues.

WAKE UP CREATIVES. PLEASE REALIZE WHAT AN AMAZING STORY YOU HAVE CREATED, PLEASE DON'T LET IT FALTER SO MUCH.

(On a separate note, What is happening to Shantanu--is that track dead? In one of his interviews he said that CB is a family show and he is not part of the family)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblueValini

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

(On a separate note, What is happening to Shantanu--is that track dead? In one of his interviews he said that CB is a family show and he is not part of the family)

He had also said that he will be in once the vish track ends since they cannot have two powerful tracks running in parallel at the same time

Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

The writers did not handle the truth revelation properly. You are right, it should've been a maha-episode and RaDev's conversation should have been much longer. The main focus should have been on them. Instead we also had to see Vish kanya phoning the old hag to ask her for help in spoiling things for RaDev. Couldn't they have waited a day or two to show Vishamma and just make today's episode all about RaDev? The RaDev conversation felt rushed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyblue

Go to top