Kurbaan Tere Liye (AR~FF) chap 1 pg2 Check out plz

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all you lovely ppl....
This is pallavi here...pallo for short
I wanted to share my definition of LOVE with you all through a story...and I chose my ambassadors as "Armaan-Riddhima".....
Here is my prologue....please read and tell me if I should continue with this or...no.
Please feel free to express your opinions..

KURBAAN TERE LIYE

PROLOGUE

He saw her smile briefly...the hint of a sweet memory flying through the firmament of her mind...
Her fingers trembled slightly and he entwined his fingers round hers....perfectly fitting the gaps god had created in her palm....
Like a movie reel...scenes cascaded out in his mind....
* Him sweeping Riddhima off the floor and swinging her around in pure joy...."Oh! Armaan I love you!" she was saying...her black eyes earnestly boring into his light brown ones*

*Him on his knee....offering her a rose as a lovely 'shayari' escaped his lips.... "Deewane toh tumhare hazaron honge
Main yeh nahi kahoonga ke-" koi mujhsa nahin"....
Yeh dil dhadkta toh hain....
Yeh zaroor kahoonga ke tumhare siva kisi aur ke liye nahin....."
and Riddhima's crystal clear laughter rang through the air....*

"Dr Armaan....sab kuch tayaar hain..." a nurse came and informed him causing him to look up from Riddhima's pale face.
"Haan main aa raha hoon....Dr. Modi ko bolo main unse akhri baar milna chahta hoon"
"Jee Doc.."

Armaan riveted his attention back to Riddhima who lay covered by the white hospital sheets...She looked defeated...lost....Tubes and breathing equipment were connected to her...Armaan sighed...
...."Riddhima...Maine tumhe bahut dard diya....magar aaj ke baad kabhi nahin doonga I promise....
...tum hamesha khush rehna....aur haan...joh bhi ho jaye yeh hamesha yaad rakhna ki....Armaan jeeta hain toh sirf riddhima ke liye aur marega toh bhi sirf riddhima ke liye...I LOVE YOU,BASKET!"

He genlty dropped a kiss on her forehead .....A singular tear drop that was arrested in his eyes...let loose and kissed riddhima's cheek...he hastily wiped his eyes and firmly turned his back to the sleeping figure...."GoodBye Riddhima!" he whispered into air...

His firm steps guided him to Dr. Modi's cabin...his eyes were blinded by tears that threatened to never cease...His unsure knuckles knocked on the teakwood door "Excuse me..."
But before he could complete asking for permission the door swung open and there stood Dr. Abhimanyu Modi....looking tired and worn out...
"Armaan...I know we have never been what you would call die-hard friends...but I cant let you do this...." his voice was coming out in painful gasps...
" Dr. Modi..please dont make this more difficult for me..I need to do this...please try and understand I love her...."
"Armaan...but by taking such steps what will you gain....you'll hurt her even more...."
"No...she will live happily...I will no longer be there to trouble her....she will not have to punish herself by seeing my face everyday.....She can lead her life happily...with...." his voice choked and his face swirled with emotion. He turned to face Abhimanyu Modi..."Please Dr. Modi..this is forever going to remain a secret.....it is between us and will remain between us...no third person should ever come to know what happened in here..in this room.....Can I trust you...please Abhi..." the formality of 'Dr. Modi' slipped off and Armaan was tearfully holding Abhi's hands begging him to make the promise.

"I promise...to never let anyone know to what extent...you love riddhima...Armaan...I salute your love..." He engulfed Armaan in a tight hug...Armaan let his tears slide down his cheek drenching the shirt of his 'once-upon-a-time' enemy....Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago
good one...........continue soon............well written.............dont  leave her arman..................u guys r meant to be together...............
Hey Babes,

Nice Concept!!!!!!!!!!!
I really wanna kno y AR r like dis.......
Plz do upd8 n cont sooooon...............

Luv
karankideewanix
aka
Alisha
xx

loved it yaar

plzz continue soon
nice concept.
I really want to know why armaan is leaving ridz
Please continue and update soon.
and also can you add me to your pm list
hey.....
i really loved the concept
n theee prolouge was amzing
i just lovedtehway u wrote

i think i have an idea wht armaaans gonaa do
goshhh he loves her soo muchhh

plzz add me to ur pm list
n continue as sooon as possible i loved this ff.....
contineu soon
love u
habiba
heyy di
i hope u dont mind me calling u that!!
loved it
plzz cont it
n add me to ur pm list
thxx
luv dhruvika
hmm really good story please update. and regularly.
because many of them dont update regularly.

nice concepy
plz dont leave her armaan
plz add me to ur pm list
hey pallavi nice concept yaar, do continue soon, and pm me also plz.