India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Ayushmaan Feb 3 update- Bodhi hurt??

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Hi guys. Its been awhile since I have watched this show so I'm completely sure if what I am assuming is right. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks and here's the update:

Dalmia arrives at his house and Mayank is waiting for him. Mayank asks Dalmia why he is looking tense and Dalmia says it is because of Rajan's death. Mayank tells him to forget about Rajan because he is no more. Also, Mayank keeps saying things to himself, like 'Dr Dalmia, just forget it, Rajan is dead' etc. Dalmia adds that Rajan had some evidence against the person who planned Tani's murder. This shocks Mayank. He requests Dalmia to take him to the police station whenever he goes concerning Rajan's death. Mayank agrees.

Ayush brings ice cream for Bodhi, but he is upset because no one comes to see or visit him anymore (at Vardaan I guess- that's where he is staying) Ayush explains to him why Dadi, Usha and Sonia cannot always comes and Bodhi understands him. Ayush is happy to see Bodhi behave like an adult. Bodhi narrates a story to Ayush that Kavvya told him. TRhe next morning, Kavvya comes and sees the two sleeping. She tells herself that Bodhi is looking like Ayush's older bro and Ayush like a child. Kavvya wakes Ayush up- he tells her the good news about Bodhi's improvements. Kavvya says it is all because of the love his family and friends shower on him. Ayush laughs at her saying the word 'love' and says that she doesn't believe in it. Kavvya says she cannot just love anyone or a stranger. Ayush tells her to close her eyes and think about love and its feelings. Kavvya is puzzled.

Next, Bodhi is painting and Kavvya is with him. She is impressed with his work as is Sonia. The painting is of Bodhi. He then asks Sonia to go outside with him. Sonia agrees.

At Vardaan, ACP Khanna and Dalmia talk on the phone. ACP tells that Rajan was in India at the time of his death. Dalmia immediately tells the news to Mayank while Seth asks why they are so worried about Rajan's death. Dalmia tells her that Rajan knew something about Tani's death. They go to the police station. There it is shown that the tapes that could have had the evidence of Tani's death are damaged. ACP Khanna says that even if the tapes are messed up, they will trace and find Tani's killer. Mayank is worried.

Sonia and Bodhi are shown having lunch together and having ice cream. Bodhi admires Sonia (Who looks different- shes now wearing churidaars and more makeup)Afterwards, Sonia tells Bodhi that he has to return to Vardaan. Bodhi complains that he doesn't want to go back and grabs Sonia's arm. Sonia starts getting worried and tries to break lose but to no avail. Bodhi says he wants to spend time with Sonia and that she should give him a loving hug. Sonia again tries to break lose and finally does, but Bodhi goes flying. The episode ends on Sonia's worried face.

Comments: Don't know why they didn't show what happened to Bodhi. Maybe Ayush came at that moment and saw Sonia pushing Bodhi. This could create some problems. Mayank is back so let's see what he does now- more probs ahead I guess for Ayush and co.

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
thanksssss
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi