Miley Cyrus & Demi Moore team up

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

miley cyrus

Groupbie

miley cyrus

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/04/12/miley-cyrus-demi-moore-lol/

When we heard about Miley Cyrus' new collaborator — and fan — we were almost as surprised as you will be. No, she's not reteaming with Bret Michaels for another duet, or releasing another record as Hannah Montana. The young songstress is staying true to her goal of doing more film with a new project starring Demi Moore, and they have David Duchovny's blessing!

At an interview for her new film "The Joneses" on Friday, Demi revealed her plans to team up with Miley: "She plays my daughter. It's a remake of a French film called 'LOL,' with the same French director [Lisa Azeulos]. She's incredible."

Fellow "The Joneses" star David couldn't help but chime in with hopes of becoming involved, if only on the sidelines; "Can I come visit you on set with my daughter?" he asked, admitting it would make him a cool dad because his ten-year-old daughter is a huge Miley fan.

"Yes, you can," promised Demi. "But you will have to travel on location."

Demi continued to explain that the film, which will shoot outside of Los Angeles, is about a mother and daughter who struggle to stay close after a respective divorce and breakup. After recently meeting with Miley, Demi says the project is forging ahead – "We're just kind of getting going…" – and she has little doubt about the daughter casting.

Demi called the "Last Song" star "a true professional," describing her as having "a wonderful family…it really shows." And David kept the Miley praise coming.

"She's funny," David said. "I watch [Hannah Montana] with my kids, and I'll be like, 'That girl is funny!'"

Are you excited for the new Demi/Miley pairing or are you laughing out loud? Have you seen the French version directed by Lisa Azuelos?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Cyrus & Demi Moore team up" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top