Rang Badalti Odhani

Monday April 12 2010 update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey people...sorry the update will be teensy weensy late...since I've got an exam tonight...yes tonight...who has an exam 7-10...ughh!! lol but don't worry i'll update it by 2:00 pm or something...after I am tired of studying and day dreaming about whacking my professor! :P

btw anyone who doesn't know me...I am sumaiya...lol I changed my username yesterday from princessuma to -bhootni-...don't ask why :P

edit

Precap: Just what has happened so far actually...introduction of the characters...Khank and Suraj get married...Khanak hits the Kalesh and at the same time Shantanu kicks a rock as well

Episode starts with Khanak stepping into the thing with red colour in it (lol somebody help...) the title song is playing in the background as Suraj and Khanak go through the rituals. As they are playing the ring game...everyone looks on happy except for the bhabhi who even doesn't let the little girl sit on her lap (wait is the little one her daughter *wonders*) Aww...Suraj holds Kanak's hand in the ring game and they both look at each other sweetly (even though I am all for Khanak and Shantanu...I do feel sorry for Suraj...he is way too sweet to die...ughh) Suraj finds the ring but he hasn't displayed it to the family yet and Khanak gives him a pleading look. Aww he nods and slyly gives her the ring (mujhe bhi aisa hubby lakke do) Khanak displays the ring excitedly and everyone claps. (it's a sweet scene...a bit too long...but still way too adorable)

Shantanu on the other hand is day dreaming about (ughh i forgot her name...let me check) oo yes Natasha (gives an embarassed look) while Suraj and Kanak are thinking about each other as well...it's like they both can feel each other...while the song O re Pia plays in the background (lol no dialouges so far...wow I think this episode may go down in history as the only one without any dialouges :P) ooo ya Natasha is thinking about Shantanu as well!

Next Day:

Khanak dresses up looking happy and exciting (I do feel really sorry for her...) she remembers something and runs out of the room. While, Suraj wakes up and goes to see what is going on...his mom (or bua?) yells at him to dress up fast since they have to go to the Mandir while she asks Gopi to wake Khanak up and tell her this is her Sasural not her Maayka! Gopi goes into Khanak's room but does not find her there. Khank is seen sneaking out to meet Champa...she comments on how her mom hasn't sent her yet so she has to go and get her (ughh she is going to get in loads of trouble..wacky girl!) She reaches her parents' home and knocks on the door. Her mom opens the door as Khanak yells baii...poor mom is shock out of her wits. She asks what she is doing so early in the morning and Khanak says that she is here to pick Champa up. Her mom pulls her inside and closes the door immediately. Khanak says that you were the one who said that you'll send Champa to my sasural with someone...her mom yells you should have asked someone...but Khanak quietens her down saying everyone is sleeping. Asks if she has told her family about her leaving but Khanak says that everyone is sleeping. Aww her mom says that within a day she has ruined their reputation and Khanak says well didn't I tell you whenever I want to get my ears pulled I'll come to you..now pull fast...lol but her mom comments..."abb main tumhe maar bhi nahi sakti na (so cute!) She runs to find Champak while her mom runs after as well..look your sister is here to take you! Her mom says that wait let me get someone to go with you...so she asks a little boy..while her mom freaks out. Aww Khanak says that don't worry you have a lot of life to live when her mom says that you're going to kill me one day and they both laugh
(so cute!) lol and her mom pushes her off! She asks bhaiji to drop Khanak home and if he does he'll get a new kite (haww bribery) Her mom puts the pallo on her head and they hug...while her mom tells her to understand...she is married!

While they are walking...Shantanu's car comes...they are blocking his way...so he gets out and asks them to take Champa away so soon. Khanak gets angry and yells at him if you are in such a hurry why don't you take your car through the farm. Can you see a place where I can put him so you can go through. lol she recognizes him and calls him "Mithai Kumar" and he smiles when he recognizes her (while the manager looks like he is on a different planet) She asks him whose car it is...and he is like mine...I deliver mithais on it. lol she is amazed...you work at Dhanji kaka's then where did you get the money to buy this car...when the manager interfers but Shantanu stops him. He asks if the camel is her's and she comments it's her "bha"...the manager mouths "bhai"...she says that he can run the faster than even your car. He is amused and she asks him to ride it so she can prove it lol and he actually thinks about it. So he is like alright and asks the manager to take the car...she says that there is no time...but he is like are you giving up. Khanak exclaims that she and her bro are not scared of anyone. She asks Champa to sit so mithai kumar can go for a ride. He carefully sits on it but falls down (lol so the camel does hate him :P) Khanak starts to laugh and her pallu drops...while Shantanu is staring at her (somebody has a crush on someone special :P) okay never mind he is angry...never mind again he starts to smile while another bg music plays in the background...they are so cute!

Manager asks "Sir" are you alright...Shantanu replies in affirmative while Khanak laughs at the fact that he is asking about the "sir" aka head when Shantanu actually fell on his back. The manager goes up to her and says what rubbish are you talking...do you know who he is...when Khanak exclaims "oh God I am dead"...while the manager is like now you know! But she says of course...I can recognize her saari anywhere...the manager and shantanu look confused when khanak says that she is not talking about mithai kumar...look bua is coming with my older brother-in-law. The episode ends at Khanak looking shocked!

Precap: Shantanu's sister-in-law says that his childishness hasn't yet left him...he'll be perfect if he becomes responsible. While Natasha says that the need for responsibility will make him responsible! Shantanu and Khanak are by the chodi stand...and when Khanak sneaks into the house she is caught by the bua!

Edited by -bhootni- - 12 April 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenNanthini9angels_eyesAnu-Reddyloveaboveall.wida-Fatima-nikita_88notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday April 12 2010 update" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
waiting for your update.Goodluck for your exams.

fatima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
it's ok,best of luck for ur exams!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz