Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
He said that!? Cry
OMG DMG ppl i hate you!!! i hate you for giving us armaan...a PERFECT guy like him who doesnt exist
thank u soo much for raising my expectations in a guy(sic)
:P
nyways armaan just proved all his fans right!
this is kinda like a slap on the face of those members who called amy a wife-stealer and god knows wat not!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaans love for Riddhima (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
He gained so much respect today. He is the true hero. I love Armaan and I am sooo proud of him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita.M

sheenaluvskajen

IF-Dazzler

sheenaluvskajen

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ur riteSmile

Ankita.M

cutesmiles

cutesmiles

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
exactly! veryy well said! armaan is a selfless person :)
and i guess everyone in the forum has misunderstood him for example the SR fans.
armaan deserves a better life partner
he deserves a better life
he deserves al the happiness in the world!

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

"Agar woh mujhe us waqt bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai toh na toh mai aaj tumhare saamne hota aur nahi us par haath utahta "

Armaan made us proud today ,him saying that if he already knew Riddhima was married he would have never come back at all proves that if he knew Riddhima is married he would have never faced her ,so that she does not have to go through the turmoil of choosing anyone between the two.He would have never tested her ,would have respected her decision and would have gone away so that she is happy and does not have to face him and be answerable to anyone whether him or Sid.Armaan is heartbroken and shocked with the truth of her marriage and he may have questioned her for going and getting married but deep down he accepts the fact she is married and that him staying here would be painful for him and her aswell.

Armaan's love for Riddhima is pure and selfless and that he can love her and not expect anything in return but never even think to take her 'Imtihaan."

We are all proud of Armaan not because he wants to go away but proud of his 'love'  Big smile

P.S- I have bashed no actor/character,I hope if someone does not have good to write here they will not write bad too.Big smile

anki wondrful topic.....n u r soo correct armaan's love for riddhima is undying n very true....its like the purest n most selfles love....we had seen his anger for 2 days n now we'll see his most emotional form...where inspite of fact he is getting hurt he will still continue giving riddhima all the happiness...today's episode has set a  milestone that be in any form armaan would always be there for her...be it in her yaadein....n he wud never ever take her test in any formBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Ankita.M

cutesmiles

cutesmiles

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
ridhimma doesnt deserve armaan
he's like the HUNDRED percent at heart and i'm not evn sure if ridz is 2%.
(: We Love You Armaan :))

ShipraP

IF-Sizzlerz

ShipraP

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
He is a selfless lover but unfortunately people used him for their own selfish purpose and what hurts most is that the person he loves more than his life used him too Ouch

If he knew that Riddhima has moved on he wouldn't have come back,he is a true lover.I wish Riddhima opens her eyes and sees his pain once.

Lovely post Anki Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-Ankita.M

cleopatra123

Goldie

cleopatra123

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
This is why we adore armaan . No matter how much pain he goes through for Riddhima,He would never want Riddhima to suffer any pain because of him. he would have never put Riddhima to test of deciding b/w her husband and himself if he had known that she was married. He would have gracefully backed off. And thats exactly what he is going to do.

Ankita.M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top