Dill Mill Gaye

Armaans love for Riddhima - Page 2

cutesmiles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
exactly! veryy well said! armaan is a selfless person :)
and i guess everyone in the forum has misunderstood him for example the SR fans.
armaan deserves a better life partner
he deserves a better life
he deserves al the happiness in the world!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ankita.M

"Agar woh mujhe us waqt bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai toh na toh mai aaj tumhare saamne hota aur nahi us par haath utahta "

Armaan made us proud today ,him saying that if he already knew Riddhima was married he would have never come back at all proves that if he knew Riddhima is married he would have never faced her ,so that she does not have to go through the turmoil of choosing anyone between the two.He would have never tested her ,would have respected her decision and would have gone away so that she is happy and does not have to face him and be answerable to anyone whether him or Sid.Armaan is heartbroken and shocked with the truth of her marriage and he may have questioned her for going and getting married but deep down he accepts the fact she is married and that him staying here would be painful for him and her aswell.

Armaan's love for Riddhima is pure and selfless and that he can love her and not expect anything in return but never even think to take her 'Imtihaan."

We are all proud of Armaan not because he wants to go away but proud of his 'love'  πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- I have bashed no actor/character,I hope if someone does not have good to write here they will not write bad too.πŸ˜ƒ

anki wondrful topic.....n u r soo correct armaan's love for riddhima is undying n very true....its like the purest n most selfles love....we had seen his anger for 2 days n now we'll see his most emotional form...where inspite of fact he is getting hurt he will still continue giving riddhima all the happiness...today's episode has set a  milestone that be in any form armaan would always be there for her...be it in her yaadein....n he wud never ever take her test in any formπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

cutesmiles thumbnail
ridhimma doesnt deserve armaan
he's like the HUNDRED percent at heart and i'm not evn sure if ridz is 2%.
(: We Love You Armaan :))
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is a selfless lover but unfortunately people used him for their own selfish purpose and what hurts most is that the person he loves more than his life used him too

If he knew that Riddhima has moved on he wouldn't have come back,he is a true lover.I wish Riddhima opens her eyes and sees his pain once.

Lovely post Anki πŸ€—
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is why we adore armaan . No matter how much pain he goes through for Riddhima,He would never want Riddhima to suffer any pain because of him. he would have never put Riddhima to test of deciding b/w her husband and himself if he had known that she was married. He would have gracefully backed off. And thats exactly what he is going to do.
rajeev44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
great topic....awesome.... πŸ‘
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was d best part of today's episode for me...it showed his love was n will always remain selfless n pure...he came back for her, she meant d world for him, he can't imagine his life without her....but he wanted her back in his life only because he believed that he was her reason 2 live as well...I hope now people will stop saying stuff like he wanted his fav toy back , his ego was hurt n all...if he knew about her marriage he would have never met her or pursued her for forgiveness...
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if only riddhima understood Armaan's love
pure, self-less and always ready to sacrifce for the sake of her happiness
Armaan makes me proud everyday
thank-fully CV's are still intact with Armaan's charcter
and since his comeback he has done nothing out of ordinary that's expected from Armaan πŸ₯Ί
DreamerReality thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ankita.M

"Agar woh mujhe us waqt bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai toh na toh mai aaj tumhare saamne hota aur nahi us par haath utahta "

Armaan made us proud today ,him saying that if he already knew Riddhima was married he would have never come back at all proves that if he knew Riddhima is married he would have never faced her ,so that she does not have to go through the turmoil of choosing anyone between the two.He would have never tested her ,would have respected her decision and would have gone away so that she is happy and does not have to face him and be answerable to anyone whether him or Sid.Armaan is heartbroken and shocked with the truth of her marriage and he may have questioned her for going and getting married but deep down he accepts the fact she is married and that him staying here would be painful for him and her aswell.

Armaan's love for Riddhima is pure and selfless and that he can love her and not expect anything in return but never even think to take her 'Imtihaan."

We are all proud of Armaan not because he wants to go away but proud of his 'love'  πŸ˜ƒ

P.S- I have bashed no actor/character,I hope if someone does not have good to write here they will not write bad too.πŸ˜ƒ

i really salute armaans love......
and think tht ppl r dumb who dont see the oceans of love in his eyezz!!!!😭
rock on armaan.....ur fanz c the luv and are always bside u!!!
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely topic and lovely post ANki

and yes armaan love is selfless he has always kept riddhima happiness and decision before him and even today he did the same thing

we love armaan for what he is and for his love