Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
"Agar woh mujhe us waqt bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai toh na toh mai aaj tumhare saamne hota aur nahi us par haath utahta "

Armaan made us proud today ,him saying that if he already knew Riddhima was married he would have never come back at all proves that if he knew Riddhima is married he would have never faced her ,so that she does not have to go through the turmoil of choosing anyone between the two.He would have never tested her ,would have respected her decision and would have gone away so that she is happy and does not have to face him and be answerable to anyone whether him or Sid.Armaan is heartbroken and shocked with the truth of her marriage and he may have questioned her for going and getting married but deep down he accepts the fact she is married and that him staying here would be painful for him and her aswell.

Armaan's love for Riddhima is pure and selfless and that he can love her and not expect anything in return but never even think to take her 'Imtihaan."

We are all proud of Armaan not because he wants to go away but proud of his 'love'  Big smile

P.S- I have bashed no actor/character,I hope if someone does not have good to write here they will not write bad too.Big smile

Edited by Ankita.M - 12 April 2010 at 10:58am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

shiv1285sonupatnavtinderLRC92richa_brajeev44killerrabitsonam_sheenaluvskajenTeh_BatmanDhw@nikhahanikarans_angelImmortalAdiYaKaranShilpa:)xmanishaAnotherAdmirerDulceTentacion.ShipraPa2zahidFarzuIranimithilalovesksg-DavneetKaur-anitamalikSue101wida-Moni-_Oishi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaans love for Riddhima" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~sumedha~

Goldie

~sumedha~

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
your rite ankita.....armaan's love for her has always been selfless.....
even today he didn't even question her once.....
he has simply accepted the fact that she moved on
and if he knew she was married he would never have come back because come what may armaan can never cause her pain......but she doesn't even care!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khahaniTeh_BatmanSue101Ankita.M

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
this is what i said the fanzz of the other jodi that my ammy would do..i know he would take the pain all him self and just walk off with the pain as he cannot see his basket in pain and that too because of him

Teh_BatmanDulceTentacion.Ankita.Msjain

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
LOVELY topic Anku...

Armaan's intentions have been misunderstood by some on the forum...but see this is what Armaan is..So I hope everyone got an answer! If he had known, he would have backed off and never come in between..he would have lived his whole life in isolation in Riddhima's yaad than to hurt her...or stop her from moving on in life and doing what she did! Yet people used himSmile

Thats Armaan for you!Embarrassed

khahaniTeh_BatmanSue101Ankita.M

Teh_Batman

IF-Dazzler

Teh_Batman

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

"Agar woh mujhe us waqt bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho gayi hai toh na toh mai aaj tumhare saamne hota aur nahi us par haath utahta "

Armaan made us proud today ,him saying that if he already knew Riddhima was married he would have never come back at all proves that if he knew Riddhima is married he would have never faced her ,so that she does not have to go through the turmoil of choosing anyone between the two.He would have never tested her ,would have respected her decision and would have gone away so that she is happy and does not have to face him and be answerable to anyone whether him or Sid.Armaan is heartbroken and shocked with the truth of her marriage and he may have questioned her for going and getting married but deep down he accepts the fact she is married and that him staying here would be painful for him and her aswell.

Armaan's love for Riddhima is pure and selfless and that he can love her and not expect anything in return but never even think to take her 'Imtihaan."

We are all proud of Armaan not because he wants to go away but proud of his 'love'  Big smile

P.S- I have bashed no actor/character,I hope if someone does not have good to write here they will not write bad too.Big smile

Completely Agree!! This proves how much he is selfless in his love for Riddhima. Smile I am proud of Armaan too. Smile

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~sumedha~

your rite ankita.....armaan's love for her has always been selfless.....
even today he didn't even question her once.....
he has simply accepted the fact that she moved on
and if he knew she was married he would never have come back because come what may armaan can never cause her pain......but she doesn't even care!
Thanks for replying Big smile
I agree Armaans love for Riddhima has always been selfless he loves her to such an extent that he would never question her nor expect anything in return but yet keep doing all he can for her.Smile

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

this is what i said the fanzz of the other jodi that my ammy would do..i know he would take the pain all him self and just walk off with the pain as he cannot see his basket in pain and that too because of him
Thanks for replying Sue Big smile
I agree Armaan has always been like that he prefers taking all the pain himself but he can never want to give pain to Riddhima.

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

LOVELY topic Anku...

Armaan's intentions have been misunderstood by some on the forum...but see this is what Armaan is..So I hope everyone got an answer! If he had known, he would have backed off and never come in between..he would have lived his whole life in isolation in Riddhima's yaad than to hurt her...or stop her from moving on in life and doing what she did! Yet people used himSmile

Thats Armaan for you!Embarrassed
Thanks for the reply Anu Big smile
Armaan has always kept Riddhima before himself and even if he had to cry in loneliness without her but he would yet always think of her happiness and do what is possible so that she is happySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top