Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
As we expected the epi opens with the half hour that Abher have stolen. Abeer takes Lehar into a disused store room/classroom and tells her he has another present for her - one she won't find in any shop. Lehar says 'bohut pamper kar rahe ho'. It's a dabba with his mother's moong dal ki halwa. Lehar is happy because she's missing her mother. Sweet scene. Abeer spoonfeeds Lehar and Omi (ugh) watches from the door. Abher leave and they're walking on either side of the road looking at each other.

Omi calls up someone and says raasta saaf hai abhi uthvalo and the goons come and kidnap Abeer. Lehar runs forwards and a biker drops an envelope near her - saying 'If you want to meet Abeer come to some place (forgot the name). '
Abeer is blindfolded and Omi is holding a knife and looking evilConfused. Lehar comes there horrified and screams Abeer's name - the blinfold drops and Abeer is shocked to see Omi. Omi pretends it was a way to get Abher together, gives them the key to the house to meet whenever they want and leaves.

Lehar tells abeer that Omi is very weird and bad - that he should not even talk to him; let us leave. Abeer is very shaken by the kidnapping and Omi's bizarre behaviour but he still says he thinks of me as his younger brother, he's not bad. Lehar screams at him in frustration. Abeer agrees with her but he doesn't know how to handle Omi and return the key without offending him.

Abeer goes to return the key to Omi and tells him he wouldn't understand Lehar is a different kind of girl who doesn't want him even talking to him. Omi tells him to forget the whole thing.

Omi's faaltu paaltus tell him ye kya ho gaya - aur plan has failed. But Omi says I have another 'turrum ka patta' up my sleeve. and casts more lustful glances when he talks of Lehar. DeadAngry

In tomorrow's epi - they show Omi extracting info about the Mathur-Vajpayee status and is telling Kul some way to get even with the Vajpayees. Kul shakes Omi's hand happily.

Okayish epi - but good spanking pace, so quite watchable. Too much of Omi and I'm afraid it's going the Haasil way. I really hope Omi is one of those villains jinki ek nahi chalti and they end up as comic relief. Embarrassed
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 12 April 2010 at 10:07am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

pandey1nungakakatanvir30zamiMadaamean707sashbpreearies7rgattuMarina.India1ggcrickimpansihuRomantiChikfaiza_elahi202Anvi2009sanjukta..regularinfosam.nimrah-kirulicious-Anu-Reddyrahmona_paksweEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12 April 2010 - The Kidnap" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Loved the AbHer scene it was really adorable.But as usual omi uncle had to play kabab mein haddiAngry
   And the kidnap drama i had a feeling that this track is going to go this wayOuchWere abeer wants to get rid of omi from his life but cant cause he feel's grateful toward's omi for helping him out when the police caught him and leher together.
   And why so much screen time for omiDeadI fell like calling this serial omi ke liye screen time na hoga kam nowadays

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zamiMarina.India1kimpanggcricsoapbubble

Dyehard

Dyehard

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Bubble! StarClap  So the kidnap turned out to be a phuss rocket. Wonder where they are going with this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Loved the AbHer scene it was really adorable.But as usual omi uncle had to play kabab mein haddiAngry
   And the kidnap drama i had a feeling that this track is going to go this wayOuchWere abeer wants to get rid of omi from his life but cant cause he feel's grateful toward's omi for helping him out when the police caught him and leher together.
   And why so much screen time for omiDeadI fell like calling this serial omi ke liye screen time na hoga kam nowadays

Sam! you're back! HugHugHugheheh - Omi's screen time is all the Majumdars' put together - what to do LOL

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dyehard

Thanks for the update, Bubble! StarClap  So the kidnap turned out to be a phuss rocket. Wonder where they are going with this...

Yes, total phuss rocket. It may even have been just a gimmick to leave us with a suspense weekend cliffhanger.
Bubble

ggcric

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
thanks bubble.. awesome update as always.. about the track  ErmmThumbs Down
i almost convinced my hubby to subscribe to colors as it will be pay view from next week in UK, but am not so sure as my only fav show is going downhill..sorry feel a bit depressed

soapbubble

prettywoman

Goldie

prettywoman

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Okayish epi - but good spanking pace, so quite watchable. Too much of Omi and I'm afraid it's going the Haasil way. I really hope Omi is one of those villains jinki ek nahi chalti and they end up as comic relief. Embarrassed
Bubble
[/QUOTE]

what do u mean HAASIL way bubble?!Confused

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks, Bubble.....the beginning AbHer scene sounds cute....I guess I'll watch that.....

Baaki toh this show seems to be on a repetitive track of Omi nonsense and then AbHer arguing over that and then Abeer manaaoing Leher with umpteen song sequences ek ke baad ek :S loll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesam.nimrah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top