Balika Vadhu

BV Update 12th April

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Jagya helping Anandi practice some memory boosting tricksEmbarrassed Teepri buttering up massa and trying to get sympathy saying she has no where to go and she cant stay here as well and massa says she will take care of her like she did for Sugna. Teepri thinks she came here not to return Angry Bhairon gives Teepri a pair of ear eings and she is excited, and wear it and shows him. He is smiling.  Sumitra comes there and tells bhairon that she told him it will suit Teepri. Bhairon says it was her idea to but the ear rings.  Teepri is all Broken HeartROFL

Anandi refuses to share room with Teepri and Teepri hear this. Teepri says its ok and ask Sumitra to be with AnandiAngry and Bhairon supports TeepriConfused Teepri excitied and tells him about their bachpan and ask him if he rememebr he says who wnats to remember all those stupid thingsROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anandi tries to tell Sumitra about Teepri, but Sumi says she should not tell like that, she is their guest and they should treat her with respect D'oh

PRECAP: Teepri tastes the sabji made by her and its not good, she tastes the one that Sumi made and its very tasty and she is confused of what to doConfused

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ammoos - 12 April 2010 at 12:27pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapushakiran patelsobha229mvatsaahcirpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirzeestar1sharmilaprasadsdavisactivesonalgudulidiatoms82catch_rituneteche_ccloud123sashbgiguserbhavikadhiabijal81crazyballSun-Lovergattubmm1985pallaiEkta76sudssGauri22naj7MonMadbookbrain007mushkan_2003wutheringpjyobhavi20_sanu rulzANJANA*Piku*lipshaasanwAnu-Reddy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 12th April" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guduli

Groupbie

guduli

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged

so nothing interesting is happening yet..same old dragging story ..Teepri sucks..

Uma I am just reading ur updates now..dont feel its worth to sit n watch now..Thanks to your updates saving lot of my time..LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
loved anandi's LOLcomment ."Ek din jhoot bol bol ke teepri buasa ki naak phool jayegi" haa... ROFL ROFL

Edited by pjyo - 12 April 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82anu rulzammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

loved anandi's LOLcomment ."Ek din jhoot bol bol ke teepri buasa ki naak phool jayegi" haa... ROFL ROFL
I missed this as me was busy dragging trhe FF buttonOuchROFL

guduli

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
thanx uma..no comments on the show..except tht dialogue of anandi ...Clap

ammoos

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Originally posted by pjyo

I missed this as me was busy dragging trhe FF buttonOuchROFL

it was really funny LOL anandi is turning funny after brain surgery Clap ,ready to fight with teepri, Thumbs Up -there are some funny moments these days,so i always watch remembering how good the serial was in the beginning.. Smile

ammoos

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the update Uma

teepri is getting the taste of her won food!!!!!!!!!!!!!  & she doesnt like it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I think anandi is the most mature person in the house who can understand the motive of teepri but they think she shouldnt speak upOuchOuchOuch

ammoos

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
sick ya!
whats wrong with these guys?? such a worthless track, and the sad thing is we all are still hoping against all hopes... i really didnt like sakshi being made to do such disgusting roles Unhappy now, when is this going to end?? do they have any plans for sakshis exit?? the show had taken her to such a point tht now theres no turning back for her... only way is to get her out, no hopes of her changing.... we need farida jalal backkkk plzzz... she was such a positive presence!! sakshi is too good an actress, the creatives are really doing injustice to her by making her act to all those stupidities they pen Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzammoos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top