Dill Mill Gaye

Mistakes committed OTHER than the storyline - Page 2

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Okay fine, the storyline needs not much talking... but apart from that there are many other things that have been changed in the last few months, that doesnt give DMG the feel that it once carried with it. Read on to know more:

1) PROMOS: As far as I remember, we used to be stalking the channel just to catch a glimpse of the latest promo... I really believe that there's an art for showing whats gonna happen next in a wonderfully made promotional advertisement, that would somehow make us change our mood to see the next epi... In the past months, the way we had them starting with 'Somwar se Shukravaar dekhiye...,' n then a nice dialogue, the AR tune n stuff... it was sweet, n cute... need those back. In fact I hardly see any now at all for that matter... Once there used to be a time when someone wud open a topic, 'NEW PROMO' with unlimited exclamatory marks n we wud forget everything just to read more :D
The promos have reduced greatly....they should show them to attract audience..

2) COSTUMES: Dr Keerti needs a makeover, n Riddhima needs to change her clothes please!! She wears the same set for three epis in a row, crying in the same ones... too bad! I remember initially they had one Miss Shilpa who was their costume designer, who made it very clear according to the personality of each character, suited excellent distinct costumes.

3) BLOOPER MANIA: So many bloopers are committed, now no one even feels like opening a topic to get that one spotted... really sad. This is the least that the people can do to save themselves from all this. Like, for example, just today, the Sid-Ridz scene was supposed to be in the Locker Room and yet we saw glimpses of other rooms n all.. I mean this kind of thing can easily be done about with so that atleast SOMETHING is in place.
This is the thing which really confuses me because whenever I am watching the show,suddenly I notice a blooper and think about it to make ends meet and then move on to see the rest!

4) NEW ACTORS: A big no-no. Please handle the ones u already have... we can easily do without with Jiggy and Suvarna.. sorry if that offended anyone. But if they dont have a character, or do not influence anyone in their actions or behaviour, they can stay out of the show. Thats it, n no more actors required.
This is exactly what I feel....Suvarna,Jiggy,that male nurse and even YuNa aren't needed now because their characters are totally wasted in the show...

5) MISUSE OF COMING UP: The Coming Up section is supposed to showcase ONLY that part that wud be shown in the next sect.. If its not gonna be there, some particular scene, then DONT put it in that... Dont Worry, our curiousity wud still be satisfied (or not!) just the same. So in lther words, be sincere in the sense that dont make it a corrupt show, please!
This is the thing I hate about the show...
Often the show things in ths coming up which are not shown in the same episode..!
It just makes one restless to see whats going to happen after the break,which then doesn't even happen! 

For now, this is all that I can think of. Please do add any others that u may want to.. WITHOUT GOING TO RAMBLE ANYTHING IN RELATION WITH THE CURRENT STORYLINE.
 Exactly..
Help DMG discover itself, not in terms of adapting to a new story (yes of course that can be done too), but for the time being the OTHER aspects...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ~sumedha~

agree.....the costume designer was sapna malhotra and not shilpa i think!!!!
yes the costumes need a real revamp and the promos lack the anticipation they had before.....
noticed the sid rids blooper too but was too upset with everything else to even talk about this......
suvarna and jp and to a certain extent even raj is now no better than an extra....give them a story or keep them out!
love
sumedha

Oh! Sorry!! Sapna Malhotra... yeah, thats right.. I agree, no one wants to even bring to notice the bloopers.. I mean, now its embarassing for us, i wonder what they feel! shameless, totally!

thankx for agreeing :D

Thank u for agreeing! These little things definitely leave an impact... I'm amazed at how its just not only me, but so many others too who feel the same way... :D
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG CV's neeeeeeed to see this!!

What's funny is that these are the basic foundations to make a show work!

I especially agree with the promo's, costumes and coming up!

Promo's are vital for a show to be promoted and to keep viewership....do they show Promo's for other shows anymore on star one?

Costumes..THANK YOU!! Gosh Riddhima, Sid and Armaan ufff Riddhima n that same Green or pinkish kameez, Armaan in the peach shirt, and Sid in the blue and white stripe shirt....DMG neeeds a budget!!

and ACTORs- I agree, though for me Raj is alo pretty pointless...why is there the need to keep adding actors but then forgetting about their stories.

FANTASTIC Post...one of the mst appropriate ones we've had in a while! :D
This content was originally posted by: kash4life

OMG CV's neeeeeeed to see this!!

What's funny is that these are the basic foundations to make a show work!

I especially agree with the promo's, costumes and coming up!

Promo's are vital for a show to be promoted and to keep viewership....do they show Promo's for other shows anymore on star one?

Costumes..THANK YOU!! Gosh Riddhima, Sid and Armaan ufff Riddhima n that same Green or pinkish kameez, Armaan in the peach shirt, and Sid in the blue and white stripe shirt....DMG neeeds a budget!!

and ACTORs- I agree, though for me Raj is alo pretty pointless...why is there the need to keep adding actors but then forgetting about their stories.

FANTASTIC Post...one of the mst appropriate ones we've had in a while! :D

Yups! Such are the basic foundations... n by not doing so many of them, its like they arent slightest of them concerned for their work... no sincerity, no loyalty... its a burden for them.

thanks for replying :D
whointheworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ddiiiiii ur post was so long are u in for AR or SR?
This content was originally posted by: DMGluvr1

ddiiiiii ur post was so long are u in for AR or SR?

haha sweety.. thats the prob naa.. u guys feel that every issue must have two sides: AR n SR... like it must be a battlefield where evryone must be on ither of the sides...

This post is just to bring out some improvements in a show that i truly care for... and as the topic said, changes, that are pointed towards things OTHER than the storyline..