Dill Mill Gaye

Go Get your Wife!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After today's episode, i really want Sid to take action n not sulk anymore..C'mon sid, your wife - Mrs Siddhant Modi clearly said today tht she wants to be with YOU...even after armaan's return, she wants to BE WITH YOU!!! wat are you waiting for..christmas? go n tell ur wife tht u love her! tht u will b with her for not just this but 7 lives!

Go get ur wife Sid!

PS: CVs pls stop this emotional atyaachaar n move ahead with the story..although i doubt they ll do anything remotely close to this 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am completely sick and tired of the dragging pace of the show and really want Sid to go and tell his wife that he LOVES her!

Its been so long since they have been dragging this show and now its time to stop it....
athithi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

After today's episode, i really want Sid to take action n not sulk anymore..C'mon sid, your wife - Mrs Siddhant Modi clearly said today tht she wants to be with YOU...even after armaan's return, she wants to BE WITH YOU!!! wat are you waiting for..christmas? go n tell ur wife tht u love her! tht u will b with her for not just this but 7 lives!

Go get ur wife Sid!

PS: CVs pls stop this emotional atyaachaar n move ahead with the story..although i doubt they ll do anything remotely close to this 😑

YES....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
CV has not let us down so far..
I want that one fabulous scene of SIDDHIMA accepting each other.....😊😊😊😊 Please............😍😍
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah go Sid and grab her and drag her homeπŸ˜†

Guys after todays episode i think it will take a while before she goes back..unless Shashank comes back then she has to go for her parents sake!..but i feel Sid should do some cute and romantic stuff first to win her and let her know how sorry he is for causing her pain
πŸ˜ƒEdited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mrs. Ridz Siddhant Modi need to stop talking and start making out with her handsome hubby.

I'm so sick of seen all of dem talking and crying like kids
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 1994

I am completely sick and tired of the dragging pace of the show and really want Sid to go and tell his wife that he LOVES her!

Its been so long since they have been dragging this show and now its time to stop it....

Ridz already knows that but she wished that he would stand by it 😑. Stupid idiot Sid πŸ˜‘........ I hope Ridz realises that he did whatever he did for her sake of her happiness and not to test her fidelity
Seriously expecting this from the CVs is like asking a cure for cancer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

I don't know when the story will FINALLY progress, be it in favor of AR or SR.
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wanted to smack Sid...Ridz had clearly told him today that she wants to be with him...and Sid didnt said a word...didnt justify his actions...what was he thinking...😑

God Sid....wake up and go get your wife...She wants to be with YOU...
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Go get ur wife Sid!

Yeah better take her home, you show anger to your near and loved ones, and Mrs Modi shown her wifey anger to Mr Modi πŸ˜‰, pyaar Hua iqraar hua hai..
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes sid go and get her