Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
After today's episode, i really want Sid to take action n not sulk anymore..C'mon sid, your wife - Mrs Siddhant Modi clearly said today tht she wants to be with YOU...even after armaan's return, she wants to BE WITH YOU!!! wat are you waiting for..christmas? go n tell ur wife tht u love her! tht u will b with her for not just this but 7 lives!

Go get ur wife Sid!

PS: CVs pls stop this emotional atyaachaar n move ahead with the story..although i doubt they ll do anything remotely close to this Angry

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

pallabikagood4nothingurcutexloveneathithiAbsolemn7geniusspring_breeze05MuasamSept16thsanjanamishracelestaesupercool3JATINTHAKKARPainted_Ladyka7eelaAfghanLeenapavsShiningStar18Keenu.Gaishu_25-Anaya-Angelic_J-bhootni-shamilmariaa.xopatakhaguddiPerfangel5655romiosugar1-alimabi-nyctophiliamonarMonu-SunNaanisha80TheBlackJaguarnikita_88prerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Go Get your Wife!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I am completely sick and tired of the dragging pace of the show and really want Sid to go and tell his wife that he LOVES her!

Its been so long since they have been dragging this show and now its time to stop it....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallabikaka7eelaAfghanLeenaromiosugar1

athithi

athithi

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

After today's episode, i really want Sid to take action n not sulk anymore..C'mon sid, your wife - Mrs Siddhant Modi clearly said today tht she wants to be with YOU...even after armaan's return, she wants to BE WITH YOU!!! wat are you waiting for..christmas? go n tell ur wife tht u love her! tht u will b with her for not just this but 7 lives!

Go get ur wife Sid!

PS: CVs pls stop this emotional atyaachaar n move ahead with the story..although i doubt they ll do anything remotely close to this Angry

YES....ClapClapClapClapClap
CV has not let us down so far..
I want that one fabulous scene of SIDDHIMA accepting each other.....SmileSmileSmileSmile Please............Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaAfghanLeena

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yeah go Sid and grab her and drag her homeLOL

Guys after todays episode i think it will take a while before she goes back..unless Shashank comes back then she has to go for her parents sake!..but i feel Sid should do some cute and romantic stuff first to win her and let her know how sorry he is for causing her pain
Big smile

Edited by ka7eela - 12 April 2010 at 10:45am

AfghanLeenaShiningStar18

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Mrs. Ridz Siddhant Modi need to stop talking and start making out with her handsome hubby.

I'm so sick of seen all of dem talking and crying like kids

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallabikaka7eelaAfghanLeena

FieryHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryHeart

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1994

I am completely sick and tired of the dragging pace of the show and really want Sid to go and tell his wife that he LOVES her!

Its been so long since they have been dragging this show and now its time to stop it....
Ridz already knows that but she wished that he would stand by it Angry. Stupid idiot Sid Angry........ I hope Ridz realises that he did whatever he did for her sake of her happiness and not to test her fidelity Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallabikaka7eelaShiningStar18AfghanLeena

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallabikaibmeem275doukno

spring_breeze05

Goldie

spring_breeze05

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wanted to smack Sid...Ridz had clearly told him today that she wants to be with him...and Sid didnt said a word...didnt justify his actions...what was he thinking...Angry

God Sid....wake up and go get your wife...She wants to be with YOU...

pallabikaAfghanLeena

Post Reply New Post

Go to top