Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
--When was it?
When I was in school.
--How old were you both?
--Whats the whole story..??
He was/is my classmate, and  would always give me "the look"  Blushing ..  I started getting paranoid 'cos I was crushing on him too Blushing. One day, he approached me and just we started talking since then, I wud give my notes.. never disclosed feelings to each other.. The story's still going on... Blushing 

--r u still in touch with him/her??
Yeaah!
--anything else you'd like to share?
..Nice topic  Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When was your first crush? (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

--When was it?
When I was in school.
--How old were you both?
14.. liar liar pants on fire ROFL
He was/is my classmate, and  would always give me "the look"  Blushing ..  I started getting paranoid 'cos I was crushing on him too Blushing. One day, he approached me and just we started talking since then, I wud give my notes.. never disclosed feelings to each other.. The story's still going on... Blushing 

Yeaah!
..Nice topic  Smilethanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmbyCious

--When was it?
When I was in school.
--How old were you both?
14.. liar liar pants on fire ROFL LOL.. nah, I'm serious.. I did have crushes on TV.. ROFL If I see in that way... I don't even remember which one was my first one.. Tongue LOL LOL So, yeah.. this was first, real-life(?) Confused one with people not on TV! Embarrassed LOL

Yeaah!
..Nice topic  Smilethanks yor welcome.. Smile

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

--How old were you both?
14.. liar liar pants on fire ROFL LOL.. nah, I'm serious.. I did have crushes on TV.. ROFL If I see in that way... I don't even remember which one was my first one.. Tongue LOL LOL So, yeah.. this was first, real-life(?) Confused one with people not on TV! Embarrassed LOLahem ahem so this "first crush" is your soon-to-be boyfriend??ahem ahem ROFLROFL .... isse pehle u didn't have a heart kya?ErmmROFL

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

--How old were you both?
14.. liar liar pants on fire ROFL LOL.. nah, I'm serious.. I did have crushes on TV.. ROFL If I see in that way... I don't even remember which one was my first one.. Tongue LOL LOL So, yeah.. this was first, real-life(?) Confused one with people not on TV! Embarrassed LOLahem ahem so this "first crush" is your soon-to-be boyfriend??ahem ahem ROFLROFL .... isse pehle u didn't have a heart kya?ErmmROFL Haawwwww !! c'mon my heart went out for guys on TV Wink .. to tell you seriously, I would ask the same thing to myself! Disapprove ROFL "soon-to-be boyfriend" .. Blushing Blushing I hope to see that happening.. Blushing 

chan.barbie

chan.barbie

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

my bad luck.....i never had a proper crush!!!Cry

mins97

mins97

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

StOrY pLeAse !!!!! LOL
--When was it?A couple of years ago!
--How old were you both?well there was  age difference i was 9 and he was 11!
We met when i went for a year to live in his country and he was my cousins friend and him and my cousin would meet up every day he would live in the house infront of me and we would see each other  every day we were the bestest friends but then here is the sad part my next door neighbour also my friend she liked this guy and they they started going out and i moved back to Canada again :( But i just heard i am going back there this june!!!!!:D but i dont know if he still lives there :(
NO :(
Great post!
Thanks for reading
No problem!

A fully faltoo post ..... by AmbyCious LOL no not really!

-ArohaAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
--When was it?
Not counting celebs and all, the first real one was in 7th grade Embarrassed
--How old were you both?
We were both idk like 13 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haha...we used to sit next to each other (u know how it works in india), so yeah we sat together pretty much the whole year so i gradually started liking him and he didnt like me back CryCry but its okay...lol i got over him...newho him and my BFF like each other now....funny isnt it? lol
I am, kinda...cause like it gets awkward but i cant really avoid him since him n my BFF like each other, but it doesnt bother me anymore..except when someone brings up the old times....i mean its just that he gets uncomfy and then my BFF gets all stressed other than i dont really care and it doesnt matter...so yeah technically i am in touch with him
lol I wrote down everything...what else is left..lol
Thanks for reading
U mean writing :p

A fully faltoo post ( I agree)..... by AmbyCious LOL 
[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top