Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

DID-Final Words

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
All through the season 2 of DID, there have been many wars between groups and between individuals.

As we reach the final weeks of DID, here is a place where you can say some parting words to anyone if interested.. Smile

Please no bashing any celebrity and any member. If you cannot say anything nice here please dont post

Thanks Embarrassed

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187AnewPostpriyanka_1986Ip-AK4everjeffmishMadiha_20SunBrightspsharmilaready2rockIts_SashShreyacoolIshan.-desigirl-Purrrfectashwik_arvi10shivani003dmgmjht4everJagavi_NaikakannaNaivedyaJess.gujunpyoyipeemehak.SGur.N.cool--Rachna--RagMastadesicrowdaxeionAngel-likeDevilThatOneGuyCutiepie RaniDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DID-Final Words" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
To start off , DID is a special forum for me since I started my journey on IF from here..
Made many new friends last season and made some more this season.

Here are few people whom I personally wanted to write a message for:-

1) Akanna---I used to secretly read her posts before joining and totally loved the way she expressed herself. Great person and an even great friend.

2) Desicrowd--My first friend here..This girl is 'Hasi ka khazana" ,witty and funny

3) Dabulls(Varsha Di)---The wisest member like I call her..very knowledgeable and friendly

4) Hindu4lyf--Again one of those people who is frank and her comments are always straight from the heart!!

5) Ishan--One person I never agree with many times..we have always had contrasting choices,,but at the end of day, we forget our differences and remain great friends despite our contrasting persionalitiesSmile

6) Chupke Chupke---I remember having fought with him on numerous occassion last season. But loved reading his posts this season. Quite balanced and funny at the same timeSmile

7) Anjali--again a very witty person and her one liners have been fun to read..

8) Raju--Our association goes a long way too...one of the most unbiased persons I have met on this forumBig smile

Some of the new people I met:-
A huge shout out to the Shakti Fans:-
Little Devil---She is called herself a little devil, but an angel in every sense!!

Sahana,Babli, Devashree, Kasturi--Loved our banters in Marathi and some of the non topic related discussions...

Its_Sash--Her punch lines are amazing..very upront!!

Leo--Came to know him recently..but his siggies have been amazing!!

Ekta_Salman, Taz, Jeffmish (Manee)--You guys have been amazing as well:-)

Peace---For all the episode updates that she would diligently post every week...You rockBig smile

Sunbright and Chocolover--Again, it was nice to see your responses. Had fun reading themBig smile
The forum would not be half as fun if it wasnt for you!!!Thumbs Up

Then the neutral people

Charmz----Our views never match, but amongst the many Shakti critiques I found her, she was the one whose points impressed me...Embarrassed

Jess--One of the coolest and the friendliest moderator I have met. Thanks for dealing with us crazy lot..You deserve a medal simply for moderating this forum..LOL

Zahida(Aww)--for letting me use her siggies so many times..she is sweetest!!

Cutie Pie Rani, Fantastic Score--for giving out the spoilers. One thing about Rani that impressed me was despite being Tashu's best friend in real life, she also praised so many contestants above Tashu. She wasnt a blind supporter of Tashu but a fan in the real senseThumbs Up

Caro--She was here last season, but I got to interact with her much better this season. A very nice girl to talk to..have had good experience with herSmile

Then the Dharmesh/GKG Fans

I would also like to say sorry to those people with whom I fought with, If anything I have said would have offended you Embarrassed The world would lose its charm if not for the people who have opposite views as youLOL

Ankit--The lone crusader in "Stop Dharmesh Bashing Mission"..Seriously!! from beginning to the end, he has been a great supporter of Dharmesh. Dharmesh should acknowledge him for his effortsSmile. Discussions unrelated to DID have been quite nice with him.

Mihir--Well, I never noticed him until he apologized, But since then he has been pretty good to talk to.. The only thing I find tht he is nice as long as he keeps his emotions under checkEmbarrassed

Will update more soon_--!! Embarrassed

Edited by sunandshine - 12 April 2010 at 4:11pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

SunBrightjeffmishpriyanka_1986ShreyacoolIts_Sashamotlymileocharmz517Sahana_125devashree_hIshan.-SnehaPurrrfectashwik_arvi10-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaanankit_nycdmgmjht4everhindu4lyfakannaanjali10Jess.gujunpyoRagMastayipeedesicrowdmehak.SGur.N.coolAngel-likeDevilaxeionFair-n-luvlyThatOneGuyDabulls23Cutiepie Rani

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I have enjoyed DID 2 forum......Some of the members whose posts I have enjoyed are......Ishan, Raju,Charmz, Sunandshine, Sahana, Akanna, hindu4lyf, Its sash, Mihir, Ajinkya, desicrowd, dabulls,sneha, and Jess. Smile

If I had to pick one supporter of a contestant who I've actually grown to enjoy,  I would select sunandshine......her support for Shakti and Terrence has been unshakable from the beginning and I had great fun in  "back and forths" with her. Smile

I am sure many of these members will transition over to DID lil masters. Smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 April 2010 at 10:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana_125Its_SashIshan.devashree_h-Snehaakannahindu4lyfsunandshineThatOneGuydesicrowdyipeeRagMastaDabulls23

AnewPost

Groupbie

AnewPost

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Just want to say I loved Govinda on 9th April. He is too good. He dances with his facial expressions.

I always waited for only one post - Spoilers from Cutiepie Rani.

Edited by AnewPost - 12 April 2010 at 12:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003romiebee2002desicrowdCutiepie Rani

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Oh ,finally DID 2 coming to an end . First and foremost I will miss the dance performances I enjoyed all these weeks. Secondly I will miss all the members out here , those who supported Binny and Dharmesh as well as those who didn't support them ! LOLLOLLOL
It was really great interacting with all the members on the forum and hope to see you all soon in some other forum section ! Wink

People with whom I interacted in the forum .

1. SAS : Our choices seldom match !! LOL So I wasn't expecting her to support the contestants I support !! Tongue But yeah she is a great friend and will remain always !! Thumbs Up

2. Caro : Umm.. how much time I have been knowing here on IF ? More than a year. She is totally frank and a straight forward person. She is active on this forum but again our choices don't match !! LOL LOL Oh yeah she is the one from our IC gang and one of my good friends on IF !! Big smile

3. Ann : Hardly saw her on the forum , but again even she doesn't agree with my choice of contestants !! LOL Anyways hope to see her more in this forum next season !! Wink

4. Akanna : Hmm , she has great knowledge about dancing and her posts really impressed me ! Clap So Akkana hoping to see you here next season too and hopefully that time we will be supporting the same contestants !! LOLLOL

5. Raju : Raju is really cute. Sometimes he behaves like a small baby ! LOLLOL But anyways , he is very polite but sometime gets nasty ! Evil Smile Just love his cool and calm attitude ! Big smile

6. Dabulls23 : Never really interacted much with her but from most of her posts it seems that she is a TL fanatic (just like others ! ) And yeah also a great Amrita supporter like me ! Embarrassed Wish to see you here next season ! Big smile

7. Desicrowd : Her sense of humour is just awesome. LOLLOLLOL Acc. to me she is a good girl ! Tongue LOLLOL Nice to interact with in the forum. DC pudhchya season la hi aamhala asach hasvat raha !LOL LOL Hoping to see u in other forum sections !! Embarrassed

And yes there are a few more new members who were actively involved in the forum and whom I loved interacting with !

Angel-likeDevil (likes almost all posts ! LOLLOL) ,
Its_Sash (a hardcore Shakti , AMar supporter just like others ! ) ,
Sneha (never interacted much with her, hope to see you in other forum soon ! BTW do u still watch DMG ?? Tongue ) ,
Ankit (A hardcore Dharmesh supporter , it was really good having you here on the forums , please write shorter paras next time , coz other wise its really very difficult to read for me ! Ouch LOL),
Charmz (This member really impressed me ! Mostly newbies come and fight ! But this member always maintained cool and calm no matter wat ! Big smile) ,
H4L (Your frank opinions sometimes hurt me ! Ouchbt it was really a good time having u on the forums !! Big smile),
Sahana_125 - a great member to interact with ! Big smile
Awww - For making such awesome Binny Dharmesh siggies !,
Jagavi - again for making wonderful Binny D sir sigs !!! ,
Jess - for being a wonderful moderator and handling this forum efficiently !,
set_raj - For the same reasons , though never seen u much in the forum but i know you work behind the scenes ! Big smile,
Cutiepie Rani - One of the most cool and calm members on IF , loved ur official spoilers !,
dmgmjhtforever - It was really nice having u on the forums !,
fantastic score - for giving correct and accurate spoilers everytime !,
Magni - For uploading the episode videos so quickly !! ClapClap
ready2rock - Another member whom i loved interacting with , a great Amrita supporter ! Embarrassed

I hope I mentioned every members name ! Embarrassed If I didn't please don't take me wrong , I loved interacting with all the members who interacted with me nicely, be it supporting my views or be it not !! Embarrassed

Cheers
Ishan

Edited by Ishan. - 12 April 2010 at 8:55am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

AnewPostjeffmishIts_Sashcharmz517ready2rockdevashree_h-Snehahindu4lyfakannadmgmjht4everankit_nycKeenu.GJess.gujunpyoyipeeRagMastadesicrowdAngel-likeDevilsunandshineCutiepie RaniDabulls23

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
reserved !!!

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

i have been on the forum for very little time but enjoyed myself completely hereSmile

everyone here has been really sweet...and i love and appreciate how each one here has supported his/her favs...
it was nice knowing you all and i wish to see everyone around even during l'il mastersBig smileBig smile

i won't write in specific about someone as i don't wish to write about one and miss some other just love you all

Edited by amotlymileo - 13 April 2010 at 6:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everAngel-likeDevil

jeffmish

jeffmish

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed being in this forum of DID2 more than watching the show itself. Had a lot of expectations coz of the first season, which did not match, but the forum has been dhamakedaar! I have been more of a reader this time in the forum than last time, but it has been amazing including the arguements, and fights, wars, polls, awards, pals, admirers, fans etc. Most of us r going to stay here for the lil masters I guess, so wont miss the forum.
DID2 has shown us some great choreographies this season and some excellent dancers. Hopefully lil'masters will take DID to greater heights and our forum beyond that.
Congrats everyone for entertaining all of us in the forum thru their different ways, and all the best for those who maynot join us for the lil masters.

Best Wishes to all
:)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka_1986SunBrightdevashree_hIshan.-Snehahindu4lyfakannadmgmjht4everankit_nycAngel-likeDevilsunandshineyipeedesicrowdRagMastaCutiepie RaniDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top