sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
All through the season 2 of DID, there have been many wars between groups and between individuals.

As we reach the final weeks of DID, here is a place where you can say some parting words to anyone if interested.. 😊

Please no bashing any celebrity and any member. If you cannot say anything nice here please dont post

Thanks 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
To start off , DID is a special forum for me since I started my journey on IF from here..
Made many new friends last season and made some more this season.

Here are few people whom I personally wanted to write a message for:-

1) Akanna---I used to secretly read her posts before joining and totally loved the way she expressed herself. Great person and an even great friend.

2) Desicrowd--My first friend here..This girl is 'Hasi ka khazana" ,witty and funny

3) Dabulls(Varsha Di)---The wisest member like I call her..very knowledgeable and friendly

4) Hindu4lyf--Again one of those people who is frank and her comments are always straight from the heart!!

5) Ishan--One person I never agree with many times..we have always had contrasting choices,,but at the end of day, we forget our differences and remain great friends despite our contrasting persionalities😊

6) Chupke Chupke---I remember having fought with him on numerous occassion last season. But loved reading his posts this season. Quite balanced and funny at the same time😊

7) Anjali--again a very witty person and her one liners have been fun to read..

8) Raju--Our association goes a long way too...one of the most unbiased persons I have met on this forumπŸ˜ƒ

Some of the new people I met:-
A huge shout out to the Shakti Fans:-
Little Devil---She is called herself a little devil, but an angel in every sense!!

Sahana,Babli, Devashree, Kasturi--Loved our banters in Marathi and some of the non topic related discussions...

Its_Sash--Her punch lines are amazing..very upront!!

Leo--Came to know him recently..but his siggies have been amazing!!

Ekta_Salman, Taz, Jeffmish (Manee)--You guys have been amazing as well:-)

Peace---For all the episode updates that she would diligently post every week...You rockπŸ˜ƒ

Sunbright and Chocolover--Again, it was nice to see your responses. Had fun reading themπŸ˜ƒ
The forum would not be half as fun if it wasnt for you!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then the neutral people

Charmz----Our views never match, but amongst the many Shakti critiques I found her, she was the one whose points impressed me...😳

Jess--One of the coolest and the friendliest moderator I have met. Thanks for dealing with us crazy lot..You deserve a medal simply for moderating this forum..πŸ˜†

Zahida(Aww)--for letting me use her siggies so many times..she is sweetest!!

Cutie Pie Rani, Fantastic Score--for giving out the spoilers. One thing about Rani that impressed me was despite being Tashu's best friend in real life, she also praised so many contestants above Tashu. She wasnt a blind supporter of Tashu but a fan in the real senseπŸ‘πŸΌ

Caro--She was here last season, but I got to interact with her much better this season. A very nice girl to talk to..have had good experience with her😊

Then the Dharmesh/GKG Fans

I would also like to say sorry to those people with whom I fought with, If anything I have said would have offended you Embarrassed The world would lose its charm if not for the people who have opposite views as youπŸ˜†

Ankit--The lone crusader in "Stop Dharmesh Bashing Mission"..Seriously!! from beginning to the end, he has been a great supporter of Dharmesh. Dharmesh should acknowledge him for his efforts😊. Discussions unrelated to DID have been quite nice with him.

Mihir--Well, I never noticed him until he apologized, But since then he has been pretty good to talk to.. The only thing I find tht he is nice as long as he keeps his emotions under check😳

Will update more soon_--!! Embarrassed
Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

I have enjoyed DID 2 forum......Some of the members whose posts I have enjoyed are......Ishan, Raju,Charmz, Sunandshine, Sahana, Akanna, hindu4lyf, Its sash, Mihir, Ajinkya, desicrowd, dabulls,sneha, and Jess. 😊

If I had to pick one supporter of a contestant who I've actually grown to enjoy,  I would select sunandshine......her support for Shakti and Terrence has been unshakable from the beginning and I had great fun in  "back and forths" with her. 😊

I am sure many of these members will transition over to DID lil masters. 😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 14 years ago
AnewPost thumbnail
Just want to say I loved Govinda on 9th April. He is too good. He dances with his facial expressions.

I always waited for only one post - Spoilers from Cutiepie Rani.
Edited by AnewPost - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh ,finally DID 2 coming to an end . First and foremost I will miss the dance performances I enjoyed all these weeks. Secondly I will miss all the members out here , those who supported Binny and Dharmesh as well as those who didn't support them ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was really great interacting with all the members on the forum and hope to see you all soon in some other forum section ! πŸ˜‰

People with whom I interacted in the forum .

1. SAS : Our choices seldom match !! πŸ˜† So I wasn't expecting her to support the contestants I support !! πŸ˜› But yeah she is a great friend and will remain always !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

2. Caro : Umm.. how much time I have been knowing here on IF ? More than a year. She is totally frank and a straight forward person. She is active on this forum but again our choices don't match !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Oh yeah she is the one from our IC gang and one of my good friends on IF !! πŸ˜ƒ

3. Ann : Hardly saw her on the forum , but again even she doesn't agree with my choice of contestants !! πŸ˜† Anyways hope to see her more in this forum next season !! πŸ˜‰

4. Akanna : Hmm , she has great knowledge about dancing and her posts really impressed me ! πŸ‘ So Akkana hoping to see you here next season too and hopefully that time we will be supporting the same contestants !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Raju : Raju is really cute. Sometimes he behaves like a small baby ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But anyways , he is very polite but sometime gets nasty ! 😈 Just love his cool and calm attitude ! πŸ˜ƒ

6. Dabulls23 : Never really interacted much with her but from most of her posts it seems that she is a TL fanatic (just like others ! ) And yeah also a great Amrita supporter like me ! 😳 Wish to see you here next season ! πŸ˜ƒ

7. Desicrowd : Her sense of humour is just awesome. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Acc. to me she is a good girl ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nice to interact with in the forum. DC pudhchya season la hi aamhala asach hasvat raha !πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hoping to see u in other forum sections !! 😳

And yes there are a few more new members who were actively involved in the forum and whom I loved interacting with !

Angel-likeDevil (likes almost all posts ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ,
Its_Sash (a hardcore Shakti , AMar supporter just like others ! ) ,
Sneha (never interacted much with her, hope to see you in other forum soon ! BTW do u still watch DMG ?? πŸ˜› ) ,
Ankit (A hardcore Dharmesh supporter , it was really good having you here on the forums , please write shorter paras next time , coz other wise its really very difficult to read for me !  πŸ˜†),
Charmz (This member really impressed me ! Mostly newbies come and fight ! But this member always maintained cool and calm no matter wat ! πŸ˜ƒ) ,
H4L (Your frank opinions sometimes hurt me ! bt it was really a good time having u on the forums !! πŸ˜ƒ),
Sahana_125 - a great member to interact with ! πŸ˜ƒ
Awww - For making such awesome Binny Dharmesh siggies !,
Jagavi - again for making wonderful Binny D sir sigs !!! ,
Jess - for being a wonderful moderator and handling this forum efficiently !,
set_raj - For the same reasons , though never seen u much in the forum but i know you work behind the scenes ! πŸ˜ƒ,
Cutiepie Rani - One of the most cool and calm members on IF , loved ur official spoilers !,
dmgmjhtforever - It was really nice having u on the forums !,
fantastic score - for giving correct and accurate spoilers everytime !,
Magni - For uploading the episode videos so quickly !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
ready2rock - Another member whom i loved interacting with , a great Amrita supporter ! 😳

I hope I mentioned every members name ! 😳 If I didn't please don't take me wrong , I loved interacting with all the members who interacted with me nicely, be it supporting my views or be it not !! 😳

Cheers
Ishan
Edited by Ishan. - 14 years ago
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i have been on the forum for very little time but enjoyed myself completely here😊

everyone here has been really sweet...and i love and appreciate how each one here has supported his/her favs...
it was nice knowing you all and i wish to see everyone around even during l'il mastersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i won't write in specific about someone as i don't wish to write about one and miss some other just love you all
Edited by amotlymileo - 14 years ago
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed being in this forum of DID2 more than watching the show itself. Had a lot of expectations coz of the first season, which did not match, but the forum has been dhamakedaar! I have been more of a reader this time in the forum than last time, but it has been amazing including the arguements, and fights, wars, polls, awards, pals, admirers, fans etc. Most of us r going to stay here for the lil masters I guess, so wont miss the forum.
DID2 has shown us some great choreographies this season and some excellent dancers. Hopefully lil'masters will take DID to greater heights and our forum beyond that.
Congrats everyone for entertaining all of us in the forum thru their different ways, and all the best for those who maynot join us for the lil masters.

Best Wishes to all
:)
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, i m jus an observer, and hardly write anything on forum, but Still would like to add it was great being part of DID discussion forum!
Thanks to you guys, I have seen so much action going on between different people for their fav! I find them funny πŸ˜†, especially the way others counter argue the idea!
There are few people whose post I have always liked for diff reason
@peace.786 for rating performance very well and concisely
@awww for always bringing other prospectives to us, which I can neva think off
@Taz For being the Jack's addict with me on jack's fan club! including @ dmgmjhtforever :)
@it_sash and @rupenzel for posting hilarious comments!
@jess. for being awesome punjabi person to talk to :P ( bhangra discussion)
@ishan. for beng binny's supporter :P ( will update more soon )Edited by keenugill08 - 14 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
LOL..Ishu--whatever little support I gave Binny (after the beginning few episodes where I used to like her) was only for you😳

And DC is a nice girl..no shakk in that πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm scared to write anything because I know for sure I will miss people out and I don't wanna hurt anyone unintentionally.

But SAS thank you SO much for opening this topic! This forum is the only forum I am active on, on IF so I think I will miss this place and its members a LOT! 😭 (but on the bright side I actually have no excuse not to revise for my exams now! lol)

I had a lot of fun on this forum..sometimes we I would be sitting in my study having laughing fits reading some of the posts..reading about what sabzi DC is gonna make πŸ˜† or about mehndi patterns and about how mumbai is so awesome haha. The list is very long but basically..I will miss you guys a lot. Even the debates, heated arguments made my time at this forum great.

I love all the old members whom I first met during season 1 but I got to meet a lot of new people this time and it was great getting to know them, reading their posts etc.

I hope that I still catch you guys around..hopefully in the DID lil masters forum if I manage to watch the show every week. (Jai, Mayuresh and Vrushali are in it so chances are high! lol)

A hugee thanks to everyone who make this forum what it is. πŸ€— πŸ€—

(a special shout out to jess because I know what a great job she's done as mod of this forum! You rock Jess! πŸ‘πŸΌ )Edited by hindu4lyf - 14 years ago