Future Storyline News:Veer the peacemaker

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

I cannot post the complete article here but a few piece of breaking news from that article which will happen in future episodes..😊.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As per the article Veer will play the peacemaker between Vansh and Ichha😆😆..Veer will explain to Vansh that he does not hv any feelings for Ichha anymore and its just his past which is forgotten now..Further Veer will also explain to Vansh that even Ichha is out of that past now...

Vansh will not physically torture Ichha..he will just destroy his room..so relax everyone😆😆...Vansh will not just blame Ichha but the entire house😃..in the end Veer will convince Vansh and this track will last for one week..

Also the article suggests there is no danger to Vansh's life or even Vansh-Ichha's marriage which was doing the rounds for last few days😆..also it says As of now no honeymoon is planned for Vansh-Ichha..but the tone of the article suggests we can expect their future honeymoon😉😆😆

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as per this news is there anyone who is pissed off with Veer now😡..he had all the chance in the world to expose Taps or speak up the truth in front of Vansh..but instead he tells rubbish to his brother if the news is true😡

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Tqs Jyoti, if this is true and If Veer is willingly IMPOTENT in this story, its his choice😉,

we cant call this character positive in future, can v?
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Shivani sorry I cannot post the whole article here as its from a competitive website..but it seems they r trying to show a brotherly-bond in the serial😆..so I m interested in seeing that chemistry between Veer-Vansh now😳...Whenever I see the fake love of Tappu towards Ichha..I feel like breaking my TV set😆...but at least here we will get to witness the true love between both the brothers na😳

And from the article it seems Vansh will only believe his own brother and onone else..so it sort of shows their strong bond👍🏼..sometimes I feel both these brothers don't deserve these two irritating girls who r making a mockery of love,marriage and relationships
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I knew this would happen!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I knew this would happen!

But don't worry Veer is NOT accepting Tappu😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

But don't worry Veer is NOT accepting Tappu😆😆

well technically even i dont want him to until she improves a bit😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

well technically even i dont want him to until she improves a bit😆

The day pigs will start flying..Tappu will also start improving😉😆😆...

I guess we need a new girl in Veer's life now to make Tappu jealous😉..what say ??😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I guess we need a new girl in Veer's life now to make Tappu jealous😉..what say ??😆

🤣 love you jyothi for these magical words.... seriously ... but are you sure pigs wont mind bringing them in a discussion of tapu?????😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

🤣 love you jyothi for these magical words.... seriously ... but are you sure pigs wont mind bringing them in a discussion of tapu?????😆

No I feel pigs will feel insulting that they r getting compared with Tappu😲🤣🤣🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail

ooh how bout me??😉
hahahaha😆🤣 ROFL