Geet's dreams and aspirations - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Geet's dreams and aspirations

Drashti Dhami aka Geet is a girl-next-door from Mumbai, and has dreams and aspirations just like any other girl. The difference from the ordinary being that her dreams were fulfilled! Drashti dreamt of being an actress even as a child and now she is immersed in the world of glamour.

We spoke to her about making it.

Drashti says, "In college I got the opportunity to be in a music video. My family was quite nervous and very tense because they thought that in this music video I would be required to expose. I come from a very learned family and I was the first one who wanted to enter the glamour world, I assured them that I wouldn't be doing any exposing."

After her assertion, her family agreed. "This way my first dream, that of entering the entertainment and glamour world, came true with my debut album Sainyaa Dil Main Aaana Re'." by Shamshad Begum.

So if that was her first dream, what else does she expect? "I don't have big aspirations but I want to be a successful actress, who will be remembered by all the televison audiences," says Drashti.

So she's not particularly ambitious, and that's great. What about her ideal man? Drashti is quite clear about what sort of man she's attracted to: "My soul mate should be handsome but at same time he should have a good sense of humour, be a very family oriented person and should give me freedom to express myself. Most importantly, he should give me money for shopping whenever I want!"

The shopping bits aside, Drashti's character echoes her in real life. And what about Geet's ideal guy, then? "Geet is a very family oriented girl like me but at the same time she follows certain rules and regulations like she is not allowed to express her feelings at home and she hopes that her husband should give her this freedom of expression," says Drashti.

Don't forget to watch Geet, the new girl on STAR One's Geet ' Hui Sabsey Paraye, from Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm.

Edited by aysha_18 - 12 April 2010 at 6:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-sweetsugar-Mansi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's dreams and aspirations - Article" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lush-

IF-Sizzlerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article ......my god she can never forget abt shopping ...lolz ...she is sweet ...luv her

Edited by sweetsugar - 12 April 2010 at 7:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top