CID
CID

India-Forums

   

Heya fun topic-I Know I am a true CID Fan, When...

suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 8694

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Here is a game where each CIDian will say something and increase this topic...

The topic is---

I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....Embarrassed


(And you state your reasons. Do post as much as you want again and again!)

(As an example I will begin!)



I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL

1. I watch every CID episode even 10000 times, whether online or on tv

2. I dream of CID

3. I wait for Fridays impatiently

4. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc

5. I laugh without understanding at Freddy's jokes simply becuase I am forced to laugh!

6. I watch CID even on silent mode because of the need to watch it silently!


(I will post more... Now its ure turn! lolz!)


 


Edited by drilabh - 12 April 2010 at 5:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_gShagnika-purnima-nycsweetie

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 3455

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Here is a game where each CIDian will say something and increase this topic...

The topic is---

I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....Embarrassed


(And you state your reasons. Do post as much as you want again and again!)

(As an example I will begin!)



I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL

1. I watch every CID episode even 10000 times, whether online or on tv

2. I dream of CID

3. I wait for Fridays impatiently

4. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc

5. I laugh without understanding at Freddy's jokes simply becuase I am forced to laugh!

6. I watch CID even on silent mode because of the need to watch it silently!


(I will post more... Now its ure turn! lolz!)


 
I AM TOO A TRUE CID FAN(A TRUE CIDIAN)Big smileBig smile
I too do these same as given above by you .

Edited by tgodse - 12 April 2010 at 6:44am
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 7834

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Here is a game where each CIDian will say something and increase this topic...

The topic is---

I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....Embarrassed


(And you state your reasons. Do post as much as you want again and again!)

(As an example I will begin!)



I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL

1. I watch every CID episode even 10000 times, whether online or on tv

2. I dream of CID

3. I wait for Fridays impatiently

4. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc

5. I laugh without understanding at Freddy's jokes simply becuase I am forced to laugh!

6. I watch CID even on silent mode because of the need to watch it silently!


(I will post more... Now its ure turn! lolz!)


 
wat other reasons can i give!!! u have given all of them...
 
just one more:
 
7.watch it even if there is tremendous restriction from family..(sometimes chhup chhupke)
 
8.thanx toTatasky+, the list of recorded shows has only one name- CID( and btw it is full already) 
shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Joined: 24 December 2009
Posts: 1508

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Here is a game where each CIDian will say something and increase this topic...

The topic is---

I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....Embarrassed


(And you state your reasons. Do post as much as you want again and again!)

(As an example I will begin!)



I Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL

1. I watch every CID episode even 10000 times, whether online or on tv

2. I dream of CID

3. I wait for Fridays impatiently

4. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc

5. I laugh without understanding at Freddy's jokes simply becuase I am forced to laugh!

6. I watch CID even on silent mode because of the need to watch it silently!


(I will post more... Now its ure turn! lolz!)


 
Same here, but I also love  the sweet emotional bond between our Trio. Embarrassed
DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Joined: 11 July 2008
Posts: 22613

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
i Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL


1. I dream of CID

2 I wait for Fridays impatiently

3. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc


4.i love some fixed dialogues of ACP sir n ABhijeet..





 



Edited by akki-rockstar - 15 April 2010 at 10:47pm
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28720

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I know I am a true fan...when my hard disk is full of CID videos and I have no more space to store any other stuff.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 3455

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I know I am a true fan...when my hard disk is full of CID videos and I have no more space to store any other stuff.
my full hard disk are full of cid videos
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Joined: 13 September 2009
Posts: 3455

Posted: 15 April 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

i Know I am a true CID Fan, When.....LOL


1. I dream of CID

2 I wait for Fridays impatiently

3. I love Acp's funny expressions, Daya's thappad and darwaaza tod ne ki action, Abhijeet's disguises and "Ain!" etc


4.i love some fixed dialogues of ACP sir n ABhijeet..





 

MINE TOO SIMILAR

Edited by tgodse - 15 April 2010 at 11:56pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A true life 'laash' (serious stuff)

2

Author: visrom   Replies: 11   Views: 1063

visrom 11 1063 20 June 2010 at 2:23am by Chiinnu
CLOSED TOPIC...!

Author: somu_05   Replies: 1   Views: 621

somu_05 1 621 05 April 2010 at 5:04am by prabha.
Did you know?

Author: prabha.   Replies: 4   Views: 537

prabha. 4 537 26 January 2010 at 2:38am by Girl-Lawsworth
is this true???

Author: vat_269   Replies: 8   Views: 707

vat_269 8 707 13 April 2006 at 9:08am by aish2
OMG is it true...YAY

2 3

Author: OodlesDoodles   Replies: 16   Views: 958

OodlesDoodles 16 958 29 January 2006 at 2:17am by fakhra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index