Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
u cant know that u wudnt...if u had a poisoner like nani and parents tthat seemed to love a servants daughter more than u
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

r u sure? not murder but none of us has been in tapu's shoes! if we were im sure we'd react the same way!

Absolutely sure, I will never stoop down to her level, By the way how are u very sure about others reaction, u may react like her if u want, but i cannot see a reason how you are  justifying others reaction as similar to Evil Tapasya's n ur's
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivani109

Absolutely sure, I will never stoop down to her level, By the way how are u very sure about others reaction, u may react like her if u want, but i cannot see a reason how you are  justifying others reaction as similar to Evil Tapasya's n ur's

shivani dear,,, our srkluver is jyotishi+anteryami+mind reader...................😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

shivani dear,,, our srkluver is jyotishi+anteryami+mind reader...................😆

im not saying just me im saying that this is human nature...we know children are easily manipulated by their elders, we know that caution must be taken with the elder child when a new one is brought into the family or theyd feel neglected. so tapasya got influenced as a child and felt neglected. shes been given  a spicy edge in the serial but im sure that everyone would feel a deep jealousy or at least resentment towards the parent or tthe person.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ! i m an only child , n yes if same happened to me  i would be jealous....but  at the same time i would gain so much from having a companion or  a sister. But how can jealousy turn u into a devil is completely  not understandable, i mean how can one let a little bit of jealousy overpower your whole existence , your soul, your personality that your only goal of life seems to be hatred n hatred.

Most of the ppl hav  an inner voice n conscience. That wud let u do such things to a girl who luvs u so much

n hello!! snatching a groom bcoz  I m  jealous..hav all men died...n is my sister's hubby the only man left on earth to satisfy my  various kinds of  #######  🤬  needs 🤬😉that i m just obsessed wid him to an extent of self -destruction .N ruining that man's elder brother's marriage???? well ...i hav that minimum amount of morals i think.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Hey ! i m an only child , n yes if same happened to me  i would be jealous....but  at the same time i would gain so much from having a companion or  a sister. But how can jealousy turn u into a devil is completely  not understandable, i mean how can one let a little bit of jealousy overpower your whole existence , your soul, your personality that your only goal of life seems to be hatred n hatred.

Most of the ppl hav  an inner voice n conscience. That wud let u do such things to a girl who luvs u so much

n hello!! snatching a groom bcoz  I m  jealous..hav all men died...n is my sister's hubby the only man left on earth to satisfy my  various kinds of  #######  🤬  needs 🤬😉that i m just obsessed wid him to an extent of self -destruction .N ruining that man's elder brother's marriage???? well ...i hav that minimum amount of morals i think.

ahh but u never thought about having someone like nani in life to complicate matters and feed on ur innocence! all the groom stealing is a result of nani's poison
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ahh but u never thought about having someone like nani in life to complicate matters and feed on ur innocence! all the groom stealing is a result of nani's poison

O Sweetie!! Well i must be born as a total brainless n dumb specimen to let 1 Nani influence me to such an extent...No Nani can b bigger than the self conscience..u hav to hav it within urself. THere r better things to do 4 girls of today than to lust after ur fren's fiance n listening to a stupid old woman like Nani.But i love ur optimism😊..u must be a lovely adorable lady like Ichcha in real life as well. Hope u r not as foolishly innocent as her😊.
shivani9 thumbnail
Children are vulnerable which is acceptable but they have their own minds, and

they act based on their own judgement and not on what others want.

Moreover Tapasya was not a 2-3 year old, she was grown up and I call her a donkey at that age.

Well just for info for ppl who dont know or haven't across intelligent children in their lifetime, 

let me tell u , if  intelligent kids come across such a situation they will try their best to win the

attention of their parents by doing their best to emulate the other person.

So if I were to believe Tapasya as an intelligent kid, she should have emulated Ichcha and

devoloped all her good qualities.
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

O Sweetie!! Well i must be born as a total brainless n dumb specimen to let 1 Nani influence me to such an extent...No Nani can b bigger than the self conscience..u hav to hav it within urself. THere r better things to do 4 girls of today than to lust after ur fren's fiance n listening to a stupid old woman like Nani.But i love ur optimism😊..u must be a lovely adorable lady like Ichcha in real life as well. Hope u r not as foolishly innocent as her😊.

i wouldnt know😕 but I still love tapu😳 and today Tina and Nandish just confirmed my belief that tapu does not have a bad heart. I must have jumped a foot in the air when prithika told me😳
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
true Taps lover!
U should have been TAPSLuvr instead of SRKLuvr !