I want evry1 2 share wat they want the story 2 end like

Or wat changes the story should hav

N u can continue ur story!

So plz evry1 share with us

N reply

Thx

😛

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok here swat I've got (I cant write well in Hindi so here it is in English)

After finding out what muna , mosi n rani were up 2 , prithvi, sameer n varun send them 2 jail! Then muna, mosi n rani escape from the jail n go back 2 prithvi's house. Then they beg prithvi 2 let them stay but he doesn't let them!

N mosi starts 2 say bad things 2 the 3 girls n prithvi gets angry n kicks them out but muna tries 2 block. Then prithvi called the security n kicked them out.

Mosi started 2 say More meaner things n swear. a huge crowd strted 2 gather even the press reporters came. Mosi started a huge drama n evry1 thought that prithvi, sameer n varun were kicking her out of the house 4 nothin.

The press recorded it all n the 3 brothers (prithvi, sameer n varun) got embarrassed in front of everyone. So prithvi said evrythin mosi had done 2them n evry1 stared 2 see mosi's real face from the inside! The police was informed n they came!

Mosi saw that her game was endin n she got down 2 her knees n begged prithvi 2 bail her out. Prithvi felt pity on her n so he bailed her out. Sameer was angry about tis but he didn't do anything. But prithvi didn't allow mosi 2 cm in their house , he told them 2 go back 2 their own village. So mosi had 2 go! They all went n when they got 2 their village, people were sayin mean things 2 THEM.

People also threw stones at them n they kicked them out of the village.

Then mosi n muna n rani had 2 roam around the streets ! (haha)

Hope u like it

Plz reply n make sm of ur own n share wit us

thx

plz evry1
just share wat u hav got
k
soon
plz
waao what a story u rocked really