Dill Mill Gaye

..:: SR OneShot "Romance in the Rain" ::..

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, Well many of you have insipried me to write an OS on Siddhima again. So this one is something most of us wanted. "Rain Romance"
Well i am going to put together all of your ideas and hope you all like it.

Warning

- Might contain some scencs that some members find a bit disturbing so if you do, please let me know.
- If you don't like my work simply do not comment and stay out.

..:: Chaandani Raat ::..

Her hair flew in different directions as she stared out the car window with the window rolled down half way. The stars were shinning brighter then ever and the moon reflected its shine on the area surronding her.

"Hum jaa kahaan rahay hain?"
She turned slightly to ask Sid. He just stared ahead but she could see the smile formed on his lips.

"Ridhima toda intazzar karo yaar." Again with the same answer.

Ridhima just kept quite and stared ahead into the dark path which seemed like it led to no where. They drove for god knew how long, but Sid still hadn't told Ridhima where they were off to.

"Sid please batyoo...." She got cut of by the car suddenly wobbling and coming to a rear full stop.

"Kya hua?" Ridhima concerned questioned Sid. He didnt answer but got out of the car. Ridhima waited in the car for Sid to come back but he didnt.
"Sid kya hua?"

Finally getting out of the car she walked around to Sid liffting the hood of the car. "Meray kyaal mein Car karab ho gayi." Wrinkling his nose from the smoke engine.

"Ab kya?" She asked him looking around the no where land.
Sid slammed the Hood down and stared at Ridz who out of no where brusted out in laughter. Sid frowned looking around him.

"Kya?" Before Ridz said anything both of them felt the rain drops on their skin. Ridz moved forward and got her Sari pallu moving it to Sid's face.

Her silk cloth covered his face wiping away the black dust on his face. As he fingers touched his skin threw the cloth his eyelids covered his eyes. The rain started to pour slowly, but both of them so lost in the moment to notice the water pouring on them.
The way her hand traced his face gently made his heart skip beats.

The pallu of her sari rose a bit higther then nesscary exposing her bare waist.
"Ho gaya." She pulled her hand down his face with a gentle smile. Sid stepped a little closer to her making her heart beat faster.

"Tum red mein bohat achi lagti hoo."
The way he spoke sent chills down her body. His breath blew into her face threw the water from the rain.

His arm slowly moved to her shoulder as he took another step closer to her. Sid's bare hand traced down her bare arm leaving her breathless and goosebumps on her entire body.

His hand wrapped around her bare waist pulling her so close that it was impossible for a rain drop to go threw them.

Some how Sid managed to trap her between him and the Car hood leaning closer to her every second.

As his gaze shifted to her wet, trembling lips Ridz slowly moved herself even closer to him letting her eyes shut softly.

Sid moved in closer lining his lips perfectly against her's, but when his lips came an inch apart from her's he moved aside with a slight smile placing his lips on the delicate skin of her cheek.

His lips against her skin could tell her he had a smile on his lip.

Ridz arm's wrapped around his drenched body holding him tightly because she didn't trust her self to not lose her balance when she had him this close to her.

His lips traced them selves from her cheek to lower part of her ear to her throat.

By this time both of his arms were wrapped around her waist and her hand on his half bare chest and one tangled in his hair.

Sid moved his lips to her ear.

"i love you." The words echoed threw her mind ears bringing a smile to her lips.

"Thats why we're here." Her lips rested beside his shoulder and near his ear.

The rain poured down on the couple showering them with some of the best memories.

Comming Up

"SR Stuck in a Jungle"

"Shut up Sid just go." Ridhima pushed him with trembling hands. "If your not afraid why don't you go." Moving back Sid protesting her idea.

"Stop being a chicken. Man up Sid."

"Sorry Ms.Superhero but i am fine with out being a man. Why don't you Man up and go."

ROAAR

"Sidddddd." She paniked hearing voices of animals. "Ridhima mein hoon na kuch nahi ho ghaa." Grabbing his by the collar Ridhima covered her face in his bare chest in fear. "Please don't leave me i am scared."

"Ridhima Mein hoon na."

------------------

Okay guys. The Sequal is coming up in a hour. Tell me if you want it.
Do COmment and Don't forget the Like button.

Harsha
πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This is FANTABULOUS! 😍.....*on her pink fluff cloud with Sid-Riddz*
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FANTASTIC!!!!! ONLY WONDER IS IF WE EVER SEE THESE SCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay another one, it's awesome dear, and do continue the rest of it I would definitely love to read more.

cheers:)
Angelic_J thumbnail

Harsha this is beautiful😳😳😳 I so wish we would see something like this in DMG😍😍😍 Please write the next part soon😳 I can't wait to read itπŸ˜†

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey fabulous Job harsha... Sequel bring it on..
tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome. Please update the sequel soon:)
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Harsha Rocksss!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We want such more OS.
Romance in the Rain was Awesome & Fantastic.
waiting For Jungle now.

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sweethearts. Really appricate your comments. Don't worry the Jungle will have lots of feelings, romance and arguements. Coming back in a bit.
Angelic_J thumbnail

Oyyye where's the sequel?😑 It's been more than an hour nowπŸ˜†