Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Panic attack - Working overdrive???

Angelic_J IF-Veteran Member
Angelic_J
Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Ok this is not an "attack" post on any particular fan group so please don't take it that way. Everyone is welcome to share their opinion as long as it is within IF COC. Just remember don't shower too much love on me or else I might become diabeticSmileSmileSmileSmile 

So the first thing I noticed today after logging in was the number of topics that have been opened up within few hours - all dealing with the same thing one way or the otherLOL From what I have gathered I guess people are under the impression that if there are more AR or SR topics then the CV's will pick that couple and move along with the story. If this is for real then either the CVs have gone mad or somone has played a smart trick on the innocent fansROFLROFLROFL We all know how much the CVs take into cosideration when it comes to polls, social netwroking sites etc. If you ever visit DMG fanpage on Facebook then you will notice it is mostly always filled with "Bring back SA to DMG" requests but I don't see the CVs paying any heed to those requests even though they have been pouring in for more than 2 years nowStern SmileStern Smile 

Ohh BTW if there is any truth to this more topics theory than I hope the CVs can see how many topics have been opened on SR that are LOGICAL and give VALID points as to why they should be together. They don't simply state SR foreverSmile 

Please CVs if you are going to be keeping tabs on discussion topics then I do sincerely HOPE you take a look at the DISCUSSION topics not the ones that say this jodi = DMG because honestly there is no discussion in such topicsLOL

Anyway for discussion purposes my question is what makes people think CVs are going to listen to popular demand this time around?LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kashevdouknoPainted_LadyJATINTHAKKARMagicalKashChristLoverANfan1000-Ravjot-sajni786NymeriaPerfangel5655nyctophilia-SilentLove-TheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88.Angelnisha80nadaanmasakalli

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
If the CV's knew how to follow our opnioin DMG would of won an Oscar LOL.

But seriously i think they are doing a great job with Siddhima Day Dreaming. I love the whole triangle too, but kinda want some fresh romance now, you know between the two new love birds Approve

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 11 April 2010 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevmonar

nadaanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
nadaanmasakalli
nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
i agree with u yaar
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
AR fans like posting illogical topics, oh well. It makes us happy, and I don't think anyone should be bothered. Smile

This is an open forum, and if people want to post 500 illogical "AR FOREVER" topics, oh well. Their choice, and it makes them happy. Smile No one's stopping SR fans. SmileSmile

CVs obviously don't visit the forums, and nor do AR fans care about that. We just to stay in our happy bubble by making AR topics. Yippee!Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

termiiceprincess101Amber_1Chand_NiDhw@nipinkss-Miya-JayseanTeh_BatmanKaranShilpa:)Sanju_pri_armaanAlu-Sue101Aquarius18-Anku-

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
i know rite? and SR fans arent doing the same.. and i cant even see numerous SR topics basically making the same point.. tsk..tsk..!ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhw@nipinkssChand_NiTeh_BatmanSanju_Aquarius18HotMess-Anku-Alu-

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

AR fans like posting illogical topics, oh well. It makes us happy, and I don't think anyone should be bothered. Smile

This is an open forum, and if people want to post 500 illogical "AR FOREVER" topics, oh well. Their choice, and it makes them happy. Smile No one's stopping SR fans. SmileSmile

CVs obviously don't visit the forums, and nor do AR fans care about that. We just to stay in our happy bubble by making AR topics. Yippee!Big smile

QFFT!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayseanHotMess

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yattri

i know rite? and SR fans arent doing the same.. and i cant even see numerous SR topics basically making the same point.. tsk..tsk..!ROFL

Even if there are similar SR topics, those aren't illogical. The word "illogical" only applies to AR and AR fans. Smile   Hypocrisy, my friend. The DMG forums is filled with it.

Edited by HotMess - 11 April 2010 at 9:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectdreams-Miya-Dhw@nipinkssJayseanSanju_Aquarius18

ksgforever Goldie
ksgforever
ksgforever

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
ha ha ha........very well said......dont worry and be happy.......

Go to top