Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys its me anjali , this post is for all the predictions you want to share with us well my prediction is Shantanu might fall in love with Khanak . Also when Khanak finds out about the accident that Shantanu by mistake killed him she might start hating him and the show might go on and on what about you guys ?
what do you guys predict ?
well please share your predictions or even tall me if you agree with me ..
Thanks

-anjali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsAyshaluv07prida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions ....." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
shantanu and khanak will surely fall in love..n as we know there will be some twists,some new characters..some revelations..n at the end maybe shantanu did not kill him..it was suraj's fault.. Wink
The plot is interesting..waiting for the show to proceed! Smile

ankita.sushantItsAysha

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Yes ur right,i think she will comes to take revenge from Shantanu,then the story will moves,they'll start to fall in love,but after a long time.

ankita.sushantItsAysha

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishani

Yes ur right,i think she will comes to take revenge from Shantanu,then the story will moves,they'll start to fall in love,but after a long time.

Hi Rishani, agree with u, but I think that Kanak should know the truth ie, how and why suraj died, and it wasnt Shantanu's fault. HATE IS BEGINNING OF LOVE, right?Wink

LiViYaankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishani

agreed =).

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Yeah she is going to take revenge from him but while taking revenge she will fall in love with him.I think so b/c of natasha she will realise her love for shaan.May be shaan will fall in love with her first.

fatima

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
yea....

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
yep i guess shaan ki koi galti hi nahi hogi
n m thinking hes gonna fall in luv 1st

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.