"Drashti is a budding actress " -article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Shalini Kapoor: Drashti is a budding actress

TV actress Shalini Kapoor, who is back on TV with STAR One's most awaited show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi, plays the character called Rano, who is the mother of Geet (played by Drashti Dhami).

Both on-screen mother and daughter share a good rapport with each other.

We spoke to Shalini Kapoor aka Rano who said, "The show is based on a Punjabi family and it highlights that NRI marriages sometimes are not that successful. I am a caring and loving mother of Geet; Rano. My character is a typical village Punjabi mother who wants that her daughter should get married in a good Punjabi traditional family. I am hoping that the show will be well appreciated by the audiences."

Later on she spoke about her rapport with Drashti Dhami, "She is a very good and budding actress, very understanding. In real life she is not that seedhi sadhi, she talks so much that if I can't hear her voice on the sets, I just start asking my crew members where is Drashti. She is very hardworking when it comes to acting. It's great to work with such young and bubbly actresses. There is a vast difference between Drashti and Geet because Drashti always listens to music and is very chirpy and we keep listening to her'During the screening of the show Drashti was quite excited as she had come with her real mother and it was nice talking to Drashti's mother as well."

So keep watching this mother-daughter duo every Monday to Friday on the STAR One show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi at 9.30 pm.

Source :Indya.com
Edited by sweetsugar - 13 years ago
Thanks Saba For The Article :)
thanks Saba!!
i really like this on screen mom-daughter pair =]
and the article was great. drashti's so full of life!!

wait why does the mother look like maithali from khaani ghar ghar ki...anyways thanks for the article!
Thanks for the article!

awww soo sweet! and loving hearing soooo much about Drashti, she is soo bubbly and full of fun! :)
So sweet:) But its not Shalini in the pic na?
hey thnx..for de article..bt shalini is not dere in de pic..!!
nyway gud to hear dat drashti is a budding actress...
yeah its not shalini ...the indya .com ppl  gave the posted the wrong pic hehe...
@Sumi : i think its Mithali ...is her name shalini too?...may b tats y they got confused  ðŸ˜†
Thanx saba for the article😊