11/04-Siddhima OS- 'open your heart'

Posted: 13 years ago

Open your heart

Sid

'Riddhima' I break the icy silence between us however her side maintained the quietness. I became apprehensive further more.

It's been exactly 30 minutes after I found Riddhima hiding from me, from the world, the circumstances in my house, our bedroom; a place I never thought I will find her in. My frighten heart beat rapidly continues to pound as I stand frozen looking down at the statue Riddhima on the floor clutching on a paper and our argument comes flooding back. Riddhima's anger vanished in thin air and silence powered her. How could I be stupid enough to leave her? How did I permit her angry words to overpower her pain? Why? I sighed infuriated as the questions jammed in my mind. I bent down and moved closer to her. Her poignant appearance needled me knowing I was at fault for wounding her pained heart to its peak. I begin to plead guiltily again.

'Rid-riddhima....'I stammer '....please talk to me once. Shout, scream, hit me but please break your silence for god sake' I continued.

I take hold of her and gaze sorrowfully. What have I done? I ask myself repeatedly. Tears fall out of my shut eyes as I stay holding a living corpse in my arms.

Why?

I open my eyes hearing a familiar voice. Riddhima I mouth. I look down and see her blood shot watery eyes staring at me with the anger and pain battle happening inside them. Her glares shot invisible draggers that sliced my heart every second.  

Riddhima: First Armaan, then you Siddhanth?

'Riddhima I...I... but you''

She cut me through firmly: I you what? You had every right Siddhanth to stop Armaan from entering my life. You had every right of a husband but you; you wanted to be the sacrificing human being. You didn't even tell me I had a choice. What did you expect me to do? I see my past in front of me, who was once my life when I was taking the steps in forming my present with you, my husband in a beautiful relationship and in just a moment you decide to push me away.

The angry Riddhima pushes me powerfully away. I dash into the ground and something pointy cuts through my skin leaving me with a bleeding scratched elbow.

'Ahh' I groan in the impulsive pain taking out a broken glass out of my skin. I narrow my eyes near the bed to find bust vase pieces. I had broken that the night before I left. I try to get up but fail. Riddhima, who was set to leave in rage stopped her steps and faces me.

Riddhima: Siddhanth.

And she rushed towards me. I softly smile as the troubled her borders with guilt. My fingers tips reach out and slightly touch her soft cheeks. Riddhima looks down at me and sighs forlornly upset.

Riddhima: Why do you always do this? Why?

Riddhima

'Why do you always do this? Why?' I questioned him knowing that the answer lay deep in my heart.
I cried holding his cut arm; my fingers slowly touch the wounds and my heart pierced.   

Sid: I'm sorry.

I lose the grip on the paper I held. It was in reality the picture of our marriage. I kept it close to my heart just to feel his presence. I missed him and this truth is not hidden.

'It's really not enough Sid. After Armaan disappeared from my life, I took your hand and learnt to live again. Believe it not you actually became my reason to live. I realized that after you left me and when I found you again, it was the sweet feeling of having my broken and shattered world fitting together into a tight puzzle'

Sid stares stunned at the photo on the floor then at me. I get up and bring the first aid box. As soon the medicine interacted with Sid's wound, I hear him groan in pain. I shallow, trying to fight my tears for him.

'Does it hurt'

Sid: hurts

He shifts his weight near me and flickers his brown eyes at me.

Sid:  But your concern is making it less, less painful.

'Please don't be difficult Sid'

I stare at his face that form a intense expression.

And I ran out realizing my emotions have reached their peak.

--Garden

I grip on the wall as his expressions few seconds ago stay glued in my mind. I clutch on my dress material feeling his touch on my shoulder. _____________________________________________________________

Sid

I could feel she was different around me. Did I affect her? Maybe I did. I turn her around. She had her face down but I could logic that the tears in her eyes haven't dried.

Riddhima: Am I not worth being liked?

'Don't say that Riddhima, everyone likes you'

Riddhima: One person my heart has grown feelings for doesn't.

I tried to act innocent and dumb while being familiar with the answer.

'Who?' hoping in return she would scream my name and take me in her arms but instead she grabbed my collar surprising me.

Riddhima: Mr. Siddhanth Modi you don't hold the right to question me anymore, do you understand me.

She spoke in between her tears. I pressed my lips together and pull her closer to me by her waist. Riddhima gazed blankly at me with her hands still on my collar.

'Im tired, you're tired. I have lost all my strength to push you away. I... I can't stay away from you anymore Riddhima. I just can't, last time when I said I have began to like you, I''

A tear rolls down my face but Riddhima's lips capture it. I look at her with hope of found love in my eyes.

Riddhima: Don't Sid because I don't want to be away from you either. Your liking makes me the happiest and I want you to know that. My wounded heart can only be healed with your support. It's just a fragile heart that has grown love for you. Don't leave and break it.

I cover her mouth

'I love you Riddhima. I really love you Mrs. Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

Riddhima takes hold of my hand and places it near her chest. She takes two steps closer to me and cups my face resting her head on mine.

Riddhima: Feel my heart beat, and listen to the silent whispers. I love you. I'm love with you, Siddhanth Modi.

She wraps her arms around me in warm cuddle melting all the past painful memories way.

I looked up earshot, the thunder was rumbling. I smiled feeling a raindrop touch my head and the clouds burst giving us both heavy rain. I grip on Riddhima hand, locking our fingers together, I twirl her around.

'Riddhima, thanks'

Riddhima stared at me blankly: Thanks?

'Thanks for healing my wounded heart beat and kissing the wounds away from our fairytale'

Saying this I press my lips on hers with my arms protectively wrapped around her waist and her crawling their way to my neck. 

So finally I write a OS. Inspired by Pocu ofcourse 🤗. I like to delicate this to her and all the my Siddhima's and the beautiful couple themselves 😳😳 Hoping this will make sense since my brain was mostly blank writing it haha. Enjoy <3 Edited by Asthuox - 13 years ago
aawwwwww Asthu!🤗 this is amazing...i loved it all!😳
Oh and i like this a lot--

I cover her mouth

'I love you Riddhima. I really love you Mrs. Riddhima Siddhanth Modi.

Riddhima takes hold of my hand and places it near her chest. She takes two steps closer to me and cups my face resting her head on mine.

Riddhima: Feel my heart beat, and listen to the silent whispers. I love you. I'm love with you, Siddhanth Modi.

She wraps her arms around me in warm cuddle melting all the past painful memories way.

Good Job girl! I so want to see such a scene between SR now!😍
Asthu. *hug*

How do you write so good man. I m jealous.

Btw I loved this one. So beautiful. 😍
Ahh, how I wish this happened in the show. 8-)

Your fan fics are always amazing.
Write more one shots on Siddhima pleaseee.
Love you. (L)
Edited by mariaa.xo - 13 years ago
Ash - this great, how can you say its not hey 👍🏼

I love how it was intense and so subtle and beautiful

Also made that Sid also needs hugs as well, not just Riddhima, but Sid also needs to be taken into her arms as well
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
amazing  OS 👏
u have explained both SR feeling so beautifully!
loved it! esp the lines about kissing the wounds away!😳
please do write more :)
Beautifully written, I loved it! X
Perfect 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
aww tht was amazing...
loved every bit of it
love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt beautifull
aww...nice.  Your post touched my heart and made me so happy afterwards:)) Hope these days are yet to come on Sidma's life:) Well done Asthu...keep it up!!