Whom do you identify with??

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys...
just wanted to know from you all whom do you resemble the most from the Bajpayee(avoid the spelling guys😊) family and friends???
the friends and family includes...
Suhaana,Sanjana,Kamal Kishore(their father), their servants(sorry..don't know their names i guess Rani didi and ???),
Suhaana's friends and other family friends introduced till now😃...

i am more like Suhaana with my close family and friends...can easily lose temper and want everything done my way😆..maybe cz i know that they would do that for me....they are really sweethearts love them🤗
but with others i m a Sanjana...quiet and understanding..a good girl😳...haha

you all tell who are you like???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nims111 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi

Nice topic😊

Well I feel I'am a mixture of Suhana... and Elesh... and Sanjana😆
I can loose my temper at times..but only with friends and family😳
I'm also nice and calm and I'm extremely lazy when it comes to job😆

amotlymileo thumbnail
^^nims,i know we can only manage to take out our anger on our close ones...

guys...Don't you all resemble anyone??
Armu4eva thumbnail
Well i m a mix of Sanjana and Rano.. for one i m very sweet but quite finicky too.. i fret on small small things..😆
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mmmm....i have to think first.. 😉
i m a mixture of suhana & rano...sumtimes i loose my temper as quickly as suhana and sumtimes i m so tensed dat i even cry like rano...e.g during my board exams i behaved exactly like Rano 😃 🤣

maybe dats the reason i chose to becum Rano in our virtual SGP parivaar 😆 😆
amotlymileo thumbnail
^^aww i can understand your feelings trueraginifan,..even i cried a night before all my board exams😆
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amotlymileo

^^aww i can understand your feelings trueraginifan,..even i cried a night before all my board exams😆

thanx..!! 😆 😆
Sanayaa thumbnail
I resemble suhana,sanjana,rano,elesh,ishaan 🤣 See i m as snort tempered as suhana... Although i never break my hlusehold stuff but all my family members r scardd of my anger 😲 nd yes i m my papa's pari churaya hua dialogue lols... Den apart from my gussa thingy i m just lyk sanjana a responsible daughter nd sister but alas noone notices dis dey only noticemy anger 😳 nd den i m lyk rano bcoz i sumtimes cry just for unwanted reasons i m a very happy go lucky person but sumtimes i just feel lyk crying i kno its weird 🤣 Nd yes elesh i used to be lyk elesh a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lazy person i used to hate d idea of doing nything i just wanted to sleep nd sit idly but now i m a responsible person i can do nything no complaints balki ab to mujhe pehle se bhi double hard work karna padta hai jaisi karnivaisi bharni types 🤣

Awwww u guys cried before ur board exams i kno it happens but i luved boards dey were awesum 🤣
Sanayaa thumbnail
ohh i forgot about ishaan... I m a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shy person but i think clg has chnged me but still i do get shy nd nervous but very rarely 🤣 I m as bholi bhali nd simple person as ishaan simple living high thinking i think jyaada ho gaya 😆
amotlymileo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanayaa

Awwww u guys cried before ur board exams i kno it happens but i luved boards dey were awesum 🤣

yes i did...during my 10th boards but while giving my 12th boards i loved them and kept smiling..my mom felt relieved😆

ok since we include the kashyap family as well...i m a bit lik rano,elesh and rajni😊
i sometimes cry when there's too much tension but thats really rare,most of the time people feel like crying cz of me🤣🤣
even i m a bit lazy like elesh...won't start with my work so easily
and rajni...i have a lot of fun and love teasing people😃