Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
If fairytale means everything will come for me on a golden platter, with fairies out there to shield me from every evil and my prince charming out with swords against every monster, then no I do not.

But if fairytale implies a happy ending, a cute prince charming who'll always be there my side, and everything that happens happening for the very ultimate best, then yes, I do believe, at least for my life, they do exist! ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you believe in fairytales? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Young kids need stories with good moral values. They should be taught respect for all religions from young. Kids are born innocent but it is unbelievable how they are so badly guided by some adults. They even learn meaningless nursery rhymes.
Better songs n rhymes should be introduced.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I have no qualms in saying that I believe in fairy tales. I believe in magic. I believe in the notion that somewhere out there there exists a world of fantasy.  There are unicorns and dragons, centaurs and demons. There are vampires and werewolves, witches and princesses. There are dwarves and elves, ghosts and goblins. Somewhere there is a Neverland where we are forever young, and our souls are pure and innocent.

I believe all that because The Little Prince told me so. He shared his secret so I could learn how to truly look at the world. He said "Here is my secret. It is very simple: one sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes"

I'm not sure if there are happily ever afters or a Prince Charming, but I know The Little Prince and I hold his words true.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Dont search for it, but its happend in our life without our knoweldge........bt last week I watched 'ToothFairy'....how boring....I deleted the downloaded DVD rip..!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top