One liner on the this serial

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
In case SUman is going back to Karan...

nothing much we have got to discuss everydayBig smile

its just that ...in the span of her (Suman) husband coming back ...she is jolly enjoyed her time with 3 other mens Angry.....

what i wonder is Karan fans...inspite of knowing suman unstablility of relationship with all the 3 mens...The mainly karthik been in her mind as her husband...how could they want suman to be back to Karan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   really suprising

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31kmhfan4destinyRoark

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One liner on the this serial" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana_sugarbun

IF-Dazzler

sana_sugarbun

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Yes I agree with you Suman. This drama is getting so pathetic and hopeless day by day. After seeing the promo for 12th April, I was disgusted. These creatives are literally torturing us. First they showed Karthik's breakdown and now we've to see how Nandini is going to throw herself at him while he just stands thereAngry. On fridays episode, I was so pissed he was actually nice to Nandini, although he should beat the crap outta herAngry. Now we have to see these scenes where Nandini is going to make Suman jealousAngry.

And what the hell is wrong with Suman? She keeps moving to one guy.First, Karan, Karthik and then TanmayConfusedShe is so unstable. What message are the creatives exactly trying to give the audience?

• That a girl can love and get as many guys as possible???
  • That a widow can get married three timesss.(karan,Karthik, TanmayConfused

These days its so hard to find a good guy even for a single woman, but a widow is getting three for free????very funny and pathetic.Confused Why can't they show their serials like US? All the Indian serials have a same topic: Love, marriage, mother and daughter in law..The torture daughter is facing by her in laws...etc. Due to these, many mother in laws today watch how the mother in law in the serial is treating their daughter in laws..how they are torturing them. They apply the same stuff to their daughter in laws.
They should try to show real life situations..educational stuffs etc..these days instead of  showing the same crappy subjects over and over.

Anyways just wanted to give my opinion, my apologies if someone found it offensive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31honeyrose.SilentPrincessRoark

nigerullah6789

Groupbie

nigerullah6789

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i agree it'd be really weird if suman starts liking karan even though right now she's supposedly in love with karthik.

i realized that even though with karan's comeback the show will be ruined, i'd still love for him to come back b/c this show is lame now anyway since karthik married nandini.
i can't believe that b*tch actually got her way!!

Edited by nigerullah6789 - 11 April 2010 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avani31kmhfan4destinyRoark

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
No one lines. I will sum it up in one words the serial 'sucks'.

Man they cant do this. Agree Suman is one tyag ki moorthi and only thinks of others. But how the hell is she going back to Karan now? After being so madly in love with Karthik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top