why doesnt shakti want a child????

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
seeing friday's precap it is clear that its not the first time that kesar is pregnant.she has been pregnant before but shakti did not want the child so they got the child aborted.she is pregnant again and this time also he doesnt want the child.what could be the reason?????

according to me i think that shakti does not want the child coz it will bind shakti to his wife and he will never be able to remarry.he probably wants to show to his family especially his father SS that kesar can never get pregnant so that he might agree for shakti's second marriage.

hey guys let me know what all of u think.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do post ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmaanBabii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aawwwwwww.....dat iz so sadd ov him.....goood...wat a loser...n i agree wid u totalli...mayb dat iz da reason for im to act in dis pathtic way...Poor girl!!! ..... I bet PRATIGYA will stand up 2 dis!!
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think that since he dusnt like his wife.. considering woh uske pasand ki nai hai.. he dusnt want her to have a child.. the lo$$ser thinks k woh sanwalii hai tu he won't let her.. I want Pratxx to come ssooon from her hondymoon(jahan aisa kuch ho bhi nai raha hai) nd the save the poor kesar bhb..

pakistan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Afreen-

I think that since he dusnt like his wife.. considering woh uske pasand ki nai hai.. he dusnt want her to have a child.. the lo$$ser thinks k woh sanwalii hai tu he won't let her.. I want Pratxx to come ssooon from her hondymoon(jahan aisa kuch ho bhi nai raha hai) nd the save the poor kesar bhb..

I agree with you. And may be he thinks that his family will allow him to marry again if they do not get child by her.

As I predicted before that he will attempt to marry Pratigya's sister, I think he will do something in next couple of episodes.. Lets see what happens.

rumi2004 thumbnail
If he doesnt want a child why would he get her pregnant anyway? Just for fun or what?? Poor Kesar 😔
nargis thumbnail
i feel sorry for kesar i think she shud stand up 4 herself.
Crazy_bee thumbnail
..in short he's just disgusting!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shaktiii is jst sooo disgustingggg taubhaaa hateee himmm n his totally baddddddd behaviour wit his wifee..yeh krishna krishna ka bhai nae lagta bey lol krishna krishna tooo shweeettt n jannuable muah