Fan Fictions

after long time pg 98

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The drops of rain 

Santo surprised when the car stopped near Khodiyar Maa's well and she take her eyes to DM as her eyes full with surprised and questions to him''

But DM keep looking in the empty space in nowhere ''.but inside him he look at her '.he lost in her'..and he know that she love to be here come to here as he notice the smile in her face when the marriage was fixed for her sister '..  

Santo just get out the car and stand near her car door for a mint as she thought '''he not looking at me but definitely he will walk with me to thanks Khodiyar Maa ''..but as soon as the silent there '..The tears try to knock her eyes and she knows that he will not come so she firing her sadness and start to walk to the well '..

As she walked he turns his face to follow her steps with a deep desirous to follow her '.his eyes like the thirsty man who look to the cup of water but he can't take it ''.can't ''

As she reaches the well ''santo found the coin is missing so how she will thank the khodiyar maa '..in slowly movement she turn around to face the car as in the same moment DM notice that and the question appear on his face '.what is wrong now why she turn with that expression on her face '..The helpless one

Then she start to walk back to the car as there a light drop of the rain start to fall down '' DM get amazed with the view

There is santo walking and the slight drops of the rain heat her face softly like his hand moving as it is touching her face in softly beautiful way''..

The picture in his eyes makes him turn his face away from her '..Away from him self '.

The sound of her bangles makes him come back to the reality and turn his face again to her ''.and a tiny smile appear on his face as she asking him in silence '..malik give me coin

then her face come to the space of his look to found the request on her face so his hand searching for the coin in his pocket to bring it to her hand where his heart just beat faster as his finger touch the softness of her hand of her skin ''.as the fire burn him up he pull his hand away from her hand '''but in real he want to burn up in her sweet fire

She just walks away with the pain in her heart in her body that she pulls her self away from open the door and lost her self in along embrace.....with all her missing 'all her deep emotion '.the one that for him 'only him

She just pray and thanks the Khodiyar Maa  and throw the coin in the well as she used to do before and DM follow all her movement all her turns the turns that he miss it in this long 10 years ''

The rain now become stronger and santo become so wet '..So dreaming as she is not real'..as she is a dream coming true to him '''her hair now fall on her forehead on her cheek on her lips as she run to the car DM just open the door to her and when she come in the smell of her fragrance with the drops of the water fall in music way on her body on her eyelashs''.

TBC  
Edited by love2211 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love2211 thumbnail
hope this a liitle share will have good reaction for everyone so if it is have the approvement from who has the interest to read it out I will complete it or i will just be enough with what i had post it

thanks
sara
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully described sara.........plzz continue.......i relly want to knoe DM'S reaction...........................to tis moment.... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow....sara...Its so nice........I luv u......U r back in FF section.....
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow sara loved your come back on FF section.  I will always gladly read your ffs as I love too much and will miss your poetry.  Keep writing ๐Ÿค—
love2211 thumbnail
sheela................................oh glad u read it

shahra................miss u too ....miss u FF write na

arshisahni ...........................thanks u enjoyed
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara..that's jus outstanding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohh my my loved it...........thkss alot fr writing this ff.....loved it...cont it soon....will be waiting
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sara so romantic ....its simply awesome.....waiting for more.....thanks for sharing it with us....
iSakshi thumbnail
sara Muahz..... loooooooove it