Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
great part
is armaan dead ?????? nononononono
plz tell me
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey zeejay i loved this part btw who plays riddhima in your ff .
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@sharma- thnx a lot!

@dhruvika- thnx dear..sure will add u in my pm list:)

@sana_sajan- thnx dear...glad u liked it:D:D

@vital- yup but dont worry next part will be the end..as i said its a short story, it has only 2 parts.

@naureen- eh..ermm wait for the next chap....and thnx:)

@ght_sajan- thnx dear...well its Jennifer, i loved shilpa and sukku when they played as ridz, but now jenny is playing and i dont like ridz char these days, imagine jenny:D

off to sleep Sweet Dreams everyone:D:D
sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee updt dear....
amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggg..
luved it to d core of my heart...
ws tooo touching... 😭
i cant see sammy likethis
pllzzzzzzz do cont soon..
n thnx 4the pm
love
sonal
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very saad Part...
But loved it...
Please Samrat kooo theek hone dooo naa....
Cant see them like this....

Love
Sana.... 😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
plz pm when u update

saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice concept n start
do cont soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept and part 1 plzz contuied soon
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
do update soon
i loved the FF.
gosh my eyes are teary.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i EDITED IT!!! Missed a part int he middle!!:(:(
PART 2

In Samrat's room.
Gunjan entered and stared at samrat, anger stabbed through her veins, anger at everything, but her heart only expressed her pain.
"Samrat" Gunjan whimpered and sat next to him."Tumhe theek hona padega mere liye, shaadi karne wale the na hum? Vaada kiya tha tumne, to phir? Phir jawaab kyun nahin dete, jawaab do samrat! Samrat aur gunjan to ek doosre ko apni jaan se bhi zyaada chahte the, to phir aaj donon alag kyun hai, kyun hosh main nahin aa rahe? Wake up samrat" Gunjan held sam's hand, pressing it hard.
"mere liye" her voice cracked as her brave pretence fell "main mar jaongey, suna tumne? I will kill myself, agar tum theek nahin hue to tumhari chashmish jaan de degey, nahin jeena mujhey tumhare bina, I will pull the plug and then kill myself do u get that!? Gunjan was screaming now dangerously, she was shaking miserably.
She moved her hands off samrat, "pull the plug she says," gunjan started "I cant" gunjan said now soft, "how can i? I love you samrat"
Samrat's finger twitched and his eyes fluttered, gunjan stood up holding his hand, she smiled through her tears as samrat's eyes found gunjan.
"Doctor!" Gunjan screamed still holding his hand staring at him. "Doctor!"

Meanwhile
Ridhima's mind was racing too fast for her to control herself.
6 mahine! Bas 6 mahine, itna hi pyaar karti thi usse?
Majboor thi main
I hate you armaan
I love you
I hate you
I love you
BASKET!
Kyunki main tumse pyar karta tha! Aur abhi bhi karta hoon

Ridhima ab meri nahin rahi

"Bas!" Ridhima screamed
FLASHBACK
"Meri shaadi ho chuki hai armaan, yahi sach hai" Armaan stared at ridhima, as his heart broke into pieces, tears flowed down his eyes, as he stared at the cold eyes, there was no love in them.
Armaan backed away, and slowly turned still holding ridhima's gaze, searching for love, but there wasn't any.
"Bye Ridhima" he murmured, he saw a flicker of unease in her eyes, but then it was gone.
With pain and hurt in his heart, armaan climbed the flight of stairs, his blood rushing through his veins, the world seemed blurred to him, everything was blurred.
Gunjan's voice echoed in his mind "Argar woh tumhe sachche dil se chahti thi, to who tumhe nahin bhula sakti armaan"
But that was not his ridhima, it was someone else, his ridhima would never hate him so much.
Armaan banged his already hurt fist on the wall as he proceeded up the stairs.
Memories seemed to be haunting her, it was all like a movie rolling infront of him, ridhima and him together.
Main ridhima gupta se ridhima modi ho chuki hoon
Armaan had finally reached the terrace.
"GOD! Ridhima!" Armaan screamed it ached hard, but he didn't know wat to do…he stared ahead at the wall.
When he had lost his memory, he had been behaving like a drunkard and was fake threatening everyone that he would jump if his basket didn't come to him.
And Ridhima had come running all he way, to him, for him. But now..Armaan closed his eyes and shut all those days away…his way was clear.
"Ridhima ke bina to armaan ho hi nahin sakta…" he whispered softly to himself.
Armaan stood at the terrace wall staring at the busy path down.
Chhod ke tum gaye the mujhe
"Main waapas aaya ridhima..tumhare liye" Armaan murmured.
He could hear noise from the people crowded down staring at him.
He shut his eyes and then heard a familiar voice "nana" he stared down.
"Nahin armaan aisa mat karma" he was screaming.
Tears streamed as he yearned not to feel.
He wanted to end it now, before he breaks further.
He made his last prayer, and jumped.
He didn't know where he was …still in the air, or had he already hit the ground, something warm tickling down his forehead told him, that he was bleeding.
He opened his eyes a little to find evryone crowded around him, nana made his way through.
"armaan!" he was shouting "yeh tune kya kiya!?"
Armaan took his last breath to say his final words "ridhima ab meri nahin rahi"
And with that he spoke no more.
The eyes that always held emotions and love for everyone were now blank, those blue eyes were void of any emotion.
FLASHBACK ENDS

Ridhima stood at the same terrace wall.
She had been unfaithful, in love and marriage, she couldn't give sidhant what a wife must.
"I want a divorce"
"If you wanted one than why didn't you leave me before?"
She had no reply to that.
"you can move on now…he's no more"sidhant had tried to help her.
"I cant" ridhima blinked.
"If you loved him so much, then why did you kill him?"
"No! I DIDNT KILL HIM!" she had screamed
"hear urself ridhima."
Ridhima had stared at him in anger, she was not going to be blamed for armaan's suicidal acts, it was armaan who again left her…this time there was no coming back.
And then she had left, later sidhant had signed the divorce papers on her request.

"I killed you, I was the reason."
Ridhima stared at the path, she closed her eyes, and tipped her toes ahead, and she fell, the very air around her was cut,she couldn't draw any breath, her hair swept by the wind then she hit the ground with a thud and the world dissolved into semi-darkness. Ridhima lifted her palm and saw blood on it "Armaan" and then she succumbed, no more moving.She couldn't bear it anymore. Ridhima Gupta was dead.
Oblivious to this incident, Doctors were attending samrat who had eyes only for Gunjan. Gunjan smiled though his eyes didn't have the sparkle, the shine they usually did but love was evident in them.
The doc turned to her.
"Congratulations, he finally made it, I think something triggered in his brain which made him react" the doctor was smiling. "He's fine, though we need to keep him under observation, his wounds as we had said were cleared, its only his mental well being and the ability of his body to take up the pressures now"
Gunjan nodded "thank you doctor atul"
He nodded.
Gunjan held samrat's hand "I love you" she whispered, reassuring him.
Samrat blinked, and there was a small smile forming in his lips.
Gunjan rested her head near samrat's hand.
Her Faith won, Faith in Love, Faith in Samrat.

"Attention doctors, emergency, Dr. Ridhima Gupta critical, dr. Ridhima Gupta critical"
"Wat!?" Gunjan heard Dr. Atul's voice who was at the other side of the door, she heard his running footsteps in the corridor.
Gunjan stared at samrat. She held his hand "You will be fine, and we….we will be together"
Samrat nodded again.

Atul's POV
I stared as Ridhima was carried to the OT
"she's sinking" the nurse was saying loud to the doctor.
"hurry hurry"
"she's lost a lot of blood, perhaps internal bleeding too"
"hurry comeon!" he was screaming.
"there's no pulse, we lost her" the nurse called, the stretcher came to a halt.
"No!"Dr. Sid said loud. "comeon OT nurse"
The stretcher was carried in as I stared.
FLASHBACK
"Ridzy he's dead"
She didn't reply "he wont come back" she stared hard at the floor. Anger flushed through him at her behaviour.
"You Killed him"
Ridz head snapped at atul, pleading to understand her.
"You killed him ridz, kya socha tumne? Tum usse jaane ko kahogey aur woh chala jayega, bas itna jaanti thi armaan ko tum, woh tumhe apni jaan se bhi zyaada chahta tha" atul's voice raised as he stood up trying to let out his frustration somehow.
"Armaan ka pyar hum sab ke liye misaal tha..phir tumne usse ghalat kaise samajh liya? kaise usse kam samajh liya"
"meri shaadi main tum bhi the!" ridhima screamed.
"tab armaan nahin tha, tab tumne uska dil nahin toda tha, apni baton se" atul cut through.
"armaan waapas aaya, par tumne usse jis tarah treat kiya ridz, waise to koi apne dushman se bhi.." atul stopped.
He felt it useless to talk to ridhima further about armaan.
He left heading to the morgue, where armaan's body lay lifeless.
FLASHBACK ENDS

"how did this happen?" the nurse at the reception was asking.
"she committed suicide, jumped from the terrace" the intern replied.
To Atul the words seemed to be muffled by the noise that was ringing in his ears.
"her last words were "armaan" it seems.
"who doctor armaan malik?" the ward boy said astonished.
Atul shut his eyes, as tears rolled down.
Whole of Sanjeevani mourned that day but two people in the private ward room no. 26B were smiling hugging each other, glad to be together.
STORY ENDS
Author's Note:Well guys the story ends...and now...i will see you around with another FF of mine😃will be here in the fanfiction forum 😃
*sighs* oke coming to the story.....i knw guys pls dont kill me..AR were ma personal fav, i very much accept that SAJAN is a jannuable couple n my fav! but before SAJAN it was AR.
I feel AR is eternal..meant to be.. thats wat evry AR fan feels isnt it? but i thought a lil ahead, if AR are meant to be together, wat will happen when death seperates them? and this is wat i came up with.
I felt Gunjan is just so Jannuable that she would understand amy's feelings which is how i got SAJAN into the story:) SAJAN just like previous AR are always meant to be together...and m glad that in MJHT samrat and gunjan both are leads, not like ridz around whom the whole show revolves....atleast it guarantees me that SAJAN will be together forever.(& matters help when CV's are sweet to respond to fan's wishes)
nyways m going off topic.

All i intend through this FF is to say that...have FAITH IN LOVE thts important😳
Do comment, positive criticisms are ALWAYS!! welcomed:D:D:D
& Dont forget to hit the LIKE button😉
Edited by VampirePrincess - 14 years ago