Pratigya

my wish for kriya!Worth reading FF( short)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hi everyone... i have written a very short fan fciction which is actually what i want to happen. its kinda my wish for kriya's life to-come!!
so here it goes.....

First and last chapter!!!LOLWink

Dry and cold wind blew...the sound of the wind could irritate one's ears. The wind blew over her face; they dragged her hair strands over her face. They weren't irritating her. She was busy in her deep thoughts. Her face was completely dried up. Not even a single drop of water dropped from her eyes. Empty streets, lonely road could be seen for a very far distance. Not a single person could be seen. But she, she was the one to sit there on the stairs of the entrance of the hotel they have been staying in. She was distressed, very distressed. It was nearly 3:00 am in the morning. After what had happened with her, NO! She couldn't think any thing. Her feelings were mingled up. She thought that she might be wrong, NO, on the other side she thought, how come I am wrong, that person had caused so much to my family.

She was confused, totally and completely confused. What would she do now? Should she go to Adarsh and complain to him about what Krishna had done to her just 10-20 minutes ago!Or should she take revenge on her own?

Without anymore thoughts, she stood up suddenly and started to walk on those empty streets far and long lonely. She kept on walking and walking and walking not knowing where she was going. She had been raped by Krishna and this thing made her mind slept. She was walking as if she was not a human being! She walked as if she was a spirit! Didn't even blink her eyes still so dry face. She didn't notice that she had reached so far. There was a bench on which sat a couple chatting with each other with loads of love. Pratigya's eye fell on them. She started listening to them because their conversation was so attractive and so it attracted Pratigya too towards them. They were saying:

Husband: tum fikar mat karo. Main tumhen ainda kabhi chor ken nae jaun ga.

Wife: haan mujhe tum pe poora bharosa hai. Tum mujhe chor ke jaa hi nae sakte.

Meanwhile they saw Pratigya standing beside them. They stood up and asked her that what she was doing her in this dark night.

Pratigya asked the same question to them and her hurted feelings were efficient with her words. They understood that something really bad had happened with this girl. They were kind. They didn't want the girl to go anywhere alone and also in this dark night. They made her sit on the bench and asked her what had happened to her. She didn't reply. They asked again. She said: humen khuch nae pata humaare saath kya hua hai. Then she said: hum apse aik sawal pooche? The lady said haan poocho.

She said: agar ap ke pati ap se zabardasti shaadi karte ap ke parivaar ko dukh pohancha ke aur phir app ke saath zor zabardasti karte to ap kya karti?

Her husband and she was shocked at her question. She was speechless for a short while then she said: Tumhen pata hai, humaari shaadi ko 13 saal hogaye hain. Mere pati ke upper mere pita jee ko marne ka ilzaam tha unhon ne mujh se shaadi karne ke liye mere pita ko maar diya thaw o ghalti se ya jaan booch ke mujhe nae pata. Aur nahi main ne ab jaan na hai. Us waqt main in se iss kadar nafrat karti thi ke main inhen jaan se marne pe tuli hui thi. Inhon ne mujhe se shaadi to zabardasti karli lekin har waqt main in se nafrat ki aag main marti rehti inhen maar dalna chahti thi main. Wo in ke liye pyaar nae tha, junoon tha junoon. Inhen bus mujhe haasil karna tha chahe khuch bhi hojaye. Main 2 saal tak aisi zindagi guzar ti rahi lekin in ke andar mujhe koi badlaw(change) nahi dikhi. Bht arse ke baad mujhe laga ke ab to main ne yahin inke saath hi rehna hai. Main ne socha nafrat karne se kuch nae hoga. Phir main ne ye thaan lia ke ab main ne  bohat dukh bhari zindagi guzar li aur ab main inhen badlun gi, lekin apni nafrat se nahi pyaar se. aur dekho uss pyaar ka nateeja. Hum dono aik bht hi khushaal zindagi guzaar rahen hain. In ka junoon pyaar main badal gaya kyoun ke inhen pyaar dikha ke main ne inhen ye samjhaya ke pyaar hoti kya cheez hai.

Pratigya's eyes were opened wide. She was shocked to hear what she said. Tears scrolled down her eyes. She stood up and without saying a single word she ran towards the hotel. It was quite far but she kept on running and finally reached there than she headed towards her room. When she entered her room she saw Krishna was laying down on the floor with his hand nerves cut off as he was feeling very shameful on the act he had done he didn't want to do this but he was pressed under the pressure form SS. Pratigya was shocked again to see that. She ran towards him. He was unconsciously laying down on the floor. Pratigya tore a piece from her pallu and rapped it over his cut hand. She tried to make him conscious but it was in vain. Se was rubbing his hands shaking his shoulders but everything was in vain. She was crying a lot as she thought that it was her mistake that Krishna had cut off his hand nerves. She was helpless. There was no other way for her to make Krishna conscious. She helplessly placed her head below his neck and was weeping badly. Her tears made Krishna's shirt wet. It was nearly 7:00 in the morning. Pratigya slept in the same position placing her head below his neck on his shirt. The sun rays fell on Krishna's face. It gave him a signal. He hardly opened his eyes. He was about to get up when he saw Pratigya was laying on him. He was confused and angry too may be on himself or on Pratigya. But this time he was truly angry on himself. He shook Pratigya's shoulder. She got up. Krishna noticed her tears on his shirt. He got up. Pratigya got up too. Then Pratigya explained him everything. She was ready to be polite with him and behave with him as a wife actually does. She had learned much from the couple. Krishna couldn't control his feelings. He was so happy and sad too so he hugged Pratigya so tightly and was saying to her that please forgive me Pratigya please forgive me for what I have done to you. I shouldn't have done it. But really I swear I was under a great pressure form my family but please forgive me. Pratigya have never heard Krishna Thakur saying sorry to anyone and so she was shocked at his behavior. She thought to herself: that couple have said something really very correct to me. Love can change any one any thing. It can even melt a stone and she could see it now. Just saying once that she will give him what he wants he completely changed his attitude towards her. The person who never apologized anyone even when it was his mistake, he is apologizing his wife, a women even being in a family where there is no respect for women. She was totally satisfied now and was sure that she could change him now and that was her NEW "PRATIGYA". She was going to take her revenge this way. By changing him. This was the best way of taking revenge and it will be her biggest revenge if she succeeds in changing Krishna. She was so satisfied that now she was going to tell Adarsh to behave in the same way with komal as she was behaving with Krishna. It was the best way to change them and by this way they could also live a happy life with God's blessings.

................................................................................

I WISH IT COULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!!!

But I know creatives are.......CensoredCensored

if you like it then please please please do click the like button!!

and also do comment!!

Edited by Kriar121 - 11 April 2010 at 1:38am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

kashmiri_kuriT.hanatoobaaaaasee10kalyanisharma11love_Arhaanshootstarpremprem1rad4devhalaatoshibelekarOfflineForevertruthseeker123shirlysmimmsjaannilli_rkriya_sruthi-radhi-chhaya007PristineSoul-sunlight-ashveznascoshruthiRkasturika_kashuSoulmate_Sanasuk19meena....CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my wish for kriya!Worth reading FF( short)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Do comment everyone if u like it or click the like button!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
It was a nice short ff.I don;t want him to succeed in forcing himself on her in the show but I hope Krishna realizes tht he shuldn't have even tried since it was wrong no matter what.

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a nice short ff.I don;t want him to succeed in forcing himself on her in the show but I hope Krishna realizes tht he shuldn't have even tried since it was wrong no matter what.
actually shruthi it seems quite obvious in the show that he will force himself on pratigya so it was my wish if it really happens LOL!!! but tell me did u like it dear?

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriar121

actually shruthi it seems quite obvious in the show that he will force himself on pratigya so it was my wish if it really happens LOL!!! but tell me did u like it dear?

The article says tht he'll only try but let's wait and watch.And yes I loved ur short ff.I hope u update ur other ff whenever u find some time as well Smile

Edited by shruthiR - 11 April 2010 at 1:20am

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kriar121

The article says tht he'll only try but let's wait and watch.And yes I loved ur short ff.I hope u update ur other ff whenever u find some time as well Smile
ohhh thnxx for reminding me dear!!! i have writtien it but i forgot to update it!!
i almost completely forgot about that fan fiction!! thnxxx for reminding!! i will update it now itself!!

vishal-varma

vishal-varma

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
nice ff u r doing fantastic job..

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Abe behoodon!!! LIKE button click karne main paise lag te hain ka be??? lagte hain to SS se mangleo!! bht paisaa hai oo ke paas!!WinkLOL
atleast click the like button yaar if u appreciate my work!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nilli_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top