CVs should realize the trick for good TRP's - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ksgforever

😆ha ha ha sid ridz is a new pair who sceed in gathering audience.......what a statement...cant stop laughimg..............ha ha ha aha👏

people cant accept the fact which are just infront....if they can run the show why tthey brought KSG back..........they are just not able to run the show.....the only one who cab run this show is armann...KSG.......and AR.......sid-ridz they have tried as of one thought....but they have to bring KSG back...because the idea didnt work and TRP are just lower than .....the worst part of dmg is last 6 month...where TRP has just fallen to the drain with yr sidma pairing......thts y ksg is here.....

So what ur saying is that you guys and the TRPS only rise csz of Armaan giving Ridz more pain then she already has?
Sid is the one doing basicLly everything in the show. And of you think that DMG is nothing without KSG than I think u need to think again, because other then hurting ridz and causing probs in SRs life I don't see what he is doing?
with each day passing sr fan following in increasing every one ( at least the people i know around me) are ready to accept Sr because of the way their story is being portrayed beautifully.
i hope and pray that cv's have the balls to stick to their decision and won't run like cowards to the old trend esp when the new jodi  is so powerful and only increasing the viewership
i saw people on Live journal posting sr stuff too the people who aren't even indian and never ever posted dmg stuff before and that speaks volumes.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

And let it remain out of trp chart forever🤣

So they got back Armaan so that They could FORCE their own show out of the TRP chart? 😕How stupid naa! It was doing so well , it was rocking the TRPs, why o why did they have to make Ridzi cry for her lost love - to cause TRPs to fall down? Hawww, CVs are so badd😆 And plus AR 's lovestory didnt make DMG a favorite with people haina? They were just waiting for Riddhima to walk like a corpse, all emotioneless, ryt? Hawww! how can they even try giving her love and life back 😆
Sometimes we need to be honest to ourselves dear :)
Edited by caprigurl - 13 years ago
LOL..... i wish ppl on this forum had the guts to see whats real!!! they dont mind if the girl commits a sin for her lover, but they dont want her to lead a normal life with the man she is married to...

thanks to this show, love has seriously become overrated...!!!! topic maker, just last night, my friend and i were talking about kasauti and its intense love story, and abt how, though anurag and prerna were never really together for the longest period in their lives, everyone knew, they couldnt love anyother! thats the greatness of a love story.. that takes its course irrespective of what the world has to say..

this show, sways and swings by the mercy of the fans! neither do the makers have the guts to do anything else, nor will the fans allow them to do what the makers intend to.. either ways we are doomed baby!
exactly, it talks only about dills, milling... (:D) , it doesnt talk about who's dil, how dil, whr dil.... anyway going by the past track record.... none of the dils have met, hence on what basis, do fans demand that tht these two guys should come together... jokes apart!!! the line goes, hum toh chale they dost banke jaane kahan dil mill gaye... which talks about a clear transition from one phase of a relationship to another, and its not people specific!!! it equally applies to all

Originally posted by Angelic_J

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even SR coming together will define the title of the show😆Both their hearts will also Mill with each other's when they fall in love and accept it😃😃😃</font>
Originally posted by HotMess

Thing is, they should have shown SR married, and then end the show. There'd be arguments for a while, then the DMG forums would die down, 'cause after a while there'd be nothing to argue about. DONE. GONE. FOREVER. But no. They had to show what happened after, boil the bloods of AR fans again. Bring Armaan back, this time, boil the bloods of SR fans and give AR fans hope. Then came the times, when both set of fans just wanted to sue the CVs for bhejafrying their brains. I think we're still there, lmao. This show just needs to end. :|

Well see SR fans are greedy😆 AR fans got AR for two years and we only get SR for 3 months? Not fair I tell you😆 But you see it was the AR fans who demanded the return of KSG as Armaan. If they wanted, they could have simply stopped watching/discussing the show after September 2009 but they didn't so I don't blame the CVs for getting their hopes up again. Most of the AR fans have brought this on themselves 

I do agree CVs have bheja fried all our brains though😆😆 But then again I have safely put my brain away in a locker so it does not suffer from any damage while viewing/discussing DMG😆
LOL Jot, I agree, kinda. AR fans are greedy too in that manner. Wanted Armaan back. But now.. I wonder.. seeing AR officially separated, which I'm pretty sure will be shown, (Idk, I'm pessimistic these days) wouldn't it hurt the AR fans more? :/  I know I will be. Oh well. It's just a show.

If the show had ended.. ugh. Why not show SR fall in love (take a longer time, so it's realistic), get them married and give a happy ending? Yes the AR fans would scream, I'd be going ballistic on the forums for a while, but at least the show wouldn't be killing my brain cells presently. :(
they gotta take decision fast and they need to stick to what they feel is right not what fans suggest caz clearly it hasn't benefitted them when it comes to trp's

@ Aditi - See don't be so sure that AR will seperate because this is CVs we are talking about at the end of the day😆 If AR do get seperated though then I don't think it should hurt their fans anymore than it already does because R has forever seperated from A already by tying the knot with S. At least I feel that way :) I have left watching shows when my fav. pairs have seperated after tying the knot coz I personally value marriage a lot and I just don't think things can go back to being the same ever again once one person gets married even if you end up getting divorced =/

I guess they might move ahead with the SR track if they get a new girl opposite A😕 Not really sure about anything at the moment😆 But I guess the reason behind SR falling in love quickly is due to marriage😛 Married couples know they are not gonna go anywhere so might as well take things jet speed😆
Originally posted by LuV_MiLeS

Siddhima are Attraction of DMG. Do you think viewers will watch this show if they break SR bond and start with their old A - R loop? NO! Leaving the exceptional cases aside rest will switch to Cartoon Network as an better option!
Lol, Cartoon Network! hahaha but, you are so right DMG will be over if Sidma don't come together, I agree with you! Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago