CVs should realize the trick for good TRP's - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
So only aunties get married? Youngsters do not get married, and lead a responsible life? And I know plenty of aunties who watch DMG - many are on this forum too. So please don't insult them. 😊😊😊

I mean seriously how much more can CVs stretch AR's decomposed chewing gum sort of story now? Even they have realized that they need to move on, and introduce changes for the sake of progress.

CVs samajhdaar ho rahe hain.

People who are weak with numbers and Math in general should not bring in TRPs discussion in here, because they will get told badly.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Mujhe koi batayga karan kyun waapis aaya

they seem to have 4gotten.....0.6 trps😆....the show was about to shut down without AR😆
Alu- thumbnail
Oh no really
I heard that the show was going to end whyyy
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Mujhe koi batayga karan kyun waapis aaya

Maybe he wasn't getting any other offers?🤔 Plus just because he is back doesn't mean he has to be with Riddhima. They can bring in a new girl for him plus its been a year now since he has started romancing another actress onscreen😆
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

He came back for audience demand.. which was ONLINE mostly..

And trps are based on Indian viewers, and not YT vids🥱

the trps where 0.6 without him.....the show was about to shut down.....so he was back on viewers demand....
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeahhhh DMG has alwyas targetted,,,youth there is no scope for sas bahu topic like its going right now....sid's mom than sid's dad........dmg will never attract any new audience with this relation....but if they go ahead with SR......than they will loose huge fan following of AR.........

i agree with u if they go ahead with SR....DMG will become like bigesst flop of ram gopal nerma like phoonk 1, phoonk 2........because the one who ruled will alwyas named SARKAR...and u have agrees that only AR is SARKAR for DMG.............
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
As I said.. 2 months is too short a time period to judge a couple.. and that also for a show which is already out of top 100 thanks to AR old tracks😆

I think CV is kinda sensible production house.. They too have some aims and want to be amongst the best PH's.. SO they SHOULD follow the tricks which may work.. Rather than trying those stuffs which are RISKY for the time being.. Showing a girl leaving her husband for x-lover🥱
Angelic_J thumbnail
Originally posted by: cezzuprerna

DURING AR ROKA IT WAS 3.1-3.3😃......in the recent past DMG did not even close because it had SR🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are talking about TVR which is different than TRP. But then again I do not expect you to believe that😆😆 How about you ring up the Star One office and ask them if they have EVER in their history reached a TRP of 3 with ANY of their shows🤣🤣🤣🤣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: zainab25

So only aunties get married? Youngsters do not get married, and lead a responsible life? And I know plenty of aunties who watch DMG - many are on this forum too. So please don't insult them. 😊😊😊

Someone had already accepted na.. tht she's married for 10 yrs.. and still watch DMG😆

See aunties also watch it😳
Armaan -  Riddhima got 3.3 TRPs? 🤣 🤣 🤣

This is the most hilarious statement I've come across. During June-August 2009, when Armaan - Riddhima were together, even then TRPs didn't go above 0.5 😆

After Sid-Ridz marriage TRPs were 0.6, it fell to 0.5 after Armaans comeback and it is constant ever since. Some people really need to stop cribbing about TRPs as a main factor to support Armaan-Riddhima becuz it's certainly not working on their favor.

Sid-Riddhima are new pair who have succeeded in garnering audience support just within period of 3 months. They'll rise higher and higher if creatives take their love track ahead in sensible way. Any game with their marriage and relationship and DMG will meet its DEAD END.
Edited by Niyati28 - 14 years ago