Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sanaya789kashevn7geniustermi..deepu..rapunzel84douknoSaleem.KMuasamSept16thlighteningbuzzJATINTHAKKARka7eela_Hira_89uppaasi.luv.chocolateChristLovermysterieuxrosette80-Zoya-StarshineHuespavsANfan1000Angelic_JshamilpatakhaguddiOzymandias-alimabi-nyctophiliaNymeriasajni786AnonymousUsernisha80.Angel-SilentLove-TheBlackJaguarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs should realize the trick for good TRP's" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

I agree GuddiClapClap

The SR track has the potential to garner a lot of TRPs provided they are utilized properly by the CVsTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01mysterieuxStarshineHuesNymerianyctophiliaprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

termi

termi

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
to me its disgusting i would never ever imagine to be with a guy who did tht pic reallt its disgusting kia hum women ki koi moral values nahi hai yaar coz def ridz has forgotten all her moral values she needs to take a stand for wat she really wants not wat soc tells her to want i am disappointed cvz incase u guys care lolzz

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjyprincess_KSGarmaaniluvumasumab63..deepu..candyyIshia

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzmysterieuxAngelic_JNymeria

termi

termi

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

]If CV want to experiment like Raam Gopal Verma, sometimes it may turn out to be a good one, Like Sarkar1. but sometimes it can go "Aag" or "Phoonk" wayStern Smile

So better follow the latest trend -- Like Rajshri Production House does in Big screen.. Following the age-old customs and get a nice review of the showParty

Dear how can u forget how hugely they were flopped Cry plz give some logical examples

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_KSGarmaaniluvu..deepu..Teh_BatmanIshiaprettyasjen

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by termi

to me its disgusting i would never ever imagine to be with a guy who did tht pic reallt its disgusting kia hum women ki koi moral values nahi hai yaar coz def ridz has forgotten all her moral values she needs to take a stand for wat she really wants not wat soc tells her to want i am disappointed cvz incase u guys care lolzz

n i wud never ever imagine to run back to my ex when my huby is caring, sweet , gudluking n matured..so ridz is sticking to her hubby not for society but for her own perosnal reasons as well..so it will be wrong to just place out tht she is wid her huby for only societal pressure..society didnt ask her to share eyelocks wid sid or feel affected by his touch..hope u got the analogy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84douknolighteningbuzzmysterieuxAngelic_Jshamil-alimabi-Nymeria.Angelnisha80prerna4rishav

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
The only way the story will start a new start is if Ridz takes a step towards Sid which has started but they shuld now start some romance seriously.

This old Ashiq stuff is boring.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxshamil-alimabi-nisha80prerna4rishav

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
LOLOL Disagreed...How can you say the other way around can be a risk when the greater majority wants that?Ermm Yeahhhhh..thought so..Anyways!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjynikkirbdprincess_KSGslovearmaanarmaaniluvumasumab63Aurora.zobsheh-Su-Teh_Batman-Doppelganger-Ishiakash4lifedebby_11mithilalovesksgprettyasjenherms_angelAsad-Kii-Arzoosjain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top