Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Top 6 in 9th April-Friday!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

I LOVED this episode a lott!! Tongue Tongue It was amazingggg!!! I wish I could write top 10 or top 15..heehee.

1- Dev and Geet wishing each other happy Lohri! Wink

2- Dev trying to take away her ease by saying that he will try to make Canada the same as India for her..aww Embarrassed

3- When he says that whatever she feels to say, she can say, and it will stay btw them! Embarrassed

4- The note he sends her.

5- Picture timeeee!! Big smile Big smile He had a corby..Im freaking dying for that phone!! LOL LOL

6- And the way he zoomed it only towards her was like wooooooowwww!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Last but not the least pre-cap...he looked HOT without glasses..I actually didnt recoganzie him too! Tongue So white and tall and good-looking..but y that idiot brij started hitting him?? Ouch Confused [

Edited by -Mansi- - 10 April 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-sweetsugarblack_hazestephhhsofiaaax.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 6 in 9th April-Friday!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I loved this episode too but still it would been more nicer if they showed more DG scenes rather than others' scenes

and you've nicely pointed out the top 6....well done Mansi

I like how naughty dev was being when he was trying to take geet's pix and how he was always checking her out and smirking at her...lol...wish they have hold hands too....stupid phone call ruin everything....ughhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

sofiaaax.

IF-Sizzlerz

sofiaaax.

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Same eya i loved the episode to =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Su-

Goldie

-Su-

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Luvd d epi...DG scenes were sooo cute :)
Y do these weekends cum, I wanna watch d next epi ASAP! Tongue   LOL

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
OMg mansi i soo loved all the scenes u listed .....evn when geet was adjusting her dupatta and was trying to pose for the pic was so cute ...and the way he said *promise* ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...and he looks good both the ways... with and without the glassesHeart

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hey Mansi..
Great points..all of them made Dev-Geet look adorable as the just-got-together couple !
Loved every gesture of Dev towards Geet...esp his silent stares and her blushing... Heart ...Aww!
Dev is such a calm n composed person..anyone would want such a man...plus,he's quite romantic when he wants to be to be..Wink...

Love both of them together...<3 <3 !!

Edited by black_haze - 11 April 2010 at 8:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top