Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Nitya, TA don't waste your time with the useless Thulasi.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update.

Vel running frantically up & down the mall was a real sight...had a hearty good laugh.

Must admit one thing...I detest  Vel's character  , but admire NR's acting.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates, Nithya and Srima and everyone else (I will have to go back to see who all the others are, and you all know how lazy I am!).  Though I didn't watch this show in the beginning, I am enjoying the sight of the old guy Vel trying to act young.  He is so disgusting and such a contrast to young and fresh TA.  Yesterday's episode was indeed a treat to watch, with Vel huffing and puffing up and down the stairs. 
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update..

It was a very good episode to watch yesterday. I too enjoyed the gasping and panting of NR's (vel's) y'day.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

I too agree with what Thamizhan has told. I think both TA & Thuls are going to start liking each other from this incident...   πŸ˜‰

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Srima, Nithya and Theiva
NR's acting is superb, I cant help laughing in most of his scenes.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva.

Vel's expression was superb when jewelery shop owner referred to Tulasi as his daughter.
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Theiva.πŸ‘ Bikela pOvaannu paarththaa autola pOitaa.πŸ€” Why did Vel take note of the time?

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Than you everyone for the updates.

As Thamizhan said TA and Thulasi are going to fall in love with each other.But this time it would not be Lavanya as a reason for TA to love Thulasi, he would like her from his heart.
Not so sure about this Thulasi, even if she shoud like TA she won't tell.But i think if TA comes to know about the love of Anand for Thulasi,he would help him to get married to her.

Vel and the inspector know each other. For both of them TA is the main enemy.Easy going TA should be ready to face lot of problems.Through that diector has lot of stuff to drag the serial for atleast four years.   

mellisai thumbnail
Niki, this serial also has the potential to do well so lets hope it takes a positive turn. 😊Charu characterrai innum konjam kaatinaa nallaa irrukkum.. to make out whether she's a positive character or not! πŸ€”
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the update..
i loved NR'S acting..was superb πŸ‘