Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates laksh..

Kalyani SABASH..👍🏼 appreciate you for chasing that spineless Deva out..

A new character ..Sanjeev.. nallavara kettavara ??

Is that Sanjeev from TMS selvam?

And Thanks for the update guys.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Is that Sanjeev from TMS selvam?

And Thanks for the update guys.

yeah Migan .. It's the same Mr.Selvam from TMS 😛 ...
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends , yesterday during Thendral telecast i saw the promo for a new serial Nadhaswaram to be aired at 7.30 PM slot from coming Monday. Has  Idhayam  ended  abruptly or has it been shifted to different slot?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Hi friends , yesterday during Thendral telecast i saw the promo for a new serial Nadhaswaram to be aired at 7.30 PM slot from coming Monday. Has  Idhayam  ended  abruptly or has it been shifted to different slot?

I saw that Idhayam moved to 10:00 P.M IST slot. So Madhavi might be moved to Megala time? I am not sure though Megala is ending. But Meli said so so it should be.
mellisai thumbnail
Sorry, Roja (and others). I thought it was going to end because TM said his Nadhaswaram serial was going to be aired during Idhayam time. Sorry once again.😎
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Sorry, Roja (and others). I thought it was going to end because TM said his Nadhaswaram serial was going to be aired during Idhayam time. Sorry once again.😎

Vaada sippoy, en kitte uthai vaangame pOga maatte nee grrrr
varren da varren ......grrrrr
bjda thumbnail
thanks for the updates..
irrukire character veche serial is so boring...indha azhagala  pudhu character thevaya ....(sanjeev)😡
good think kalyani didnt accept deva...one sensible person..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eljay

Thanks for the update, Laksh!  I didn't want to watch the episode but my father is watching it right now and I can hear the dialogs from this room, since he is a little hard of hearing!  Shankar has come to visit Nandini in the jail, and really I feel that such dialogs should not even be telecast.  If possible, I would throw him in jail for talking like this to his pregnant wife, and if this Nandini goes back to him after all this, she deserves a bullet through her head!

If that happens I feel like strangling her for being such a nerd....she is a shame to the female vargam if she were to forget everything and go back to loosu Shanky. BUt then this Kalyani's aim is to reunite Shanky/Nandy and their child.....mothalla...andha Kalyani oda loose screw in her head konchum  tight pennaveynum...😡
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Indha kodumayay ineme nan iravil kan vizhithu parthu update panna vendum 😭
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka .. Thank god , sanjeev is good here ..  now i guess Sanjeev will join hands with Kallu & teach a lesson to GD & Varma ..