Reliving Prida Magic - Prida in Black & Rain - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@maham: Me too..till this scene prida were just prithvi and damini being nicely portrayed by gaurav and chandana....

After this scene...it was gaurav and chandana as prithvi and damini as prida...

do i make sense...it is okay if i dont, i seldom do when it comes to gaucha lol...

And yes...that is chemistry...sizzling hot passionate one at that..

In this scene they are standing and sitting apart...but u can feel the tension between them...

The rising tension, awkwardness that prithvi and damini felt...which forced prithvi to get out of the car..even though a glass barrier separates them....u can still feel it what they are going through...stealing glances at each other...

If chandana looked beautiful and looked strong and vulnerable at the same time...this was one scene where Prithvi Saxena truly came into being...And credit goes to Gaurav Khanna for that...

He just had to look at her...a usual scene we have seen so often.

but Gaurav completely took it to another level in this scene effortlessly..

@Soni: Dont worry*ha ha prithvi style*..it is coming up....but u have to wait...pehle rain sequence toh complete kar loon...

I plan to write 2 posts on prida...weekly....

the moment i do the kal ho na ho...will pm u okay....

Wow a great post Shwetzy......what more can be said of that scene and Prida....it was magic indeed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Am not sure whether any show has seen a scene as this.....

This is my fav Prida scene.....reminded of the following verse to describe the night :

Yeh mausam yeh raat chup hai.....

Yeh hothon ki baat chup hai.....

Khamoshi sunane lagi hai daastaan.....

Nazar ban gayi hai dil ki zuban......

Keep them coming.....loved ur analysis.....

@achu: Ur Kabhi na Kabhi post inspired this actually.....

and many shows and movies have shown scenes like this where a guy looks at the girl all mesmerized...

but the ones i have seen...none managed to capture and convey what Prida aka Gaucha did..

And very apt lyrics....

Yup..more coming up.pucca....

@shwetha di can u also plz pm me wenever u will do the analysis of kal ho naa ho song sequence,it was my fav
@sheetal: sure will do....
Shwetha.. wonderful post... after i read ur analysis and watched the scenes, i'm getting new meanings for it.. thanks a lot for the effort.. and do continue soon...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
oooo brilliant post shweths!!...you described it all fantastically!⭐️..

ohh how that promo drove me crazy for a full 3 days or so...and i dint even know of forums then to share my crazy talk with someone...imagine poor me last summer...

ok getting back...yummy they both looked could not take your eyes of them...loved everybit of their expressions😍....the tension could be felt..their body language  spoke volumes

gaurav n chandana were classic...amazing..loved them in all those scenes before this night....but like u say something changed definitely did after this one..

this was a turning point in their relationship..a big one..cos he learns that inder is cheating her...

loved the final scene of the night that happened which u are probably gonna do in your next post?....but loved that...was amazing when her saree gets caught in his kada...and the way he pulls it off thinking shes getting married to someone else..she is someone else's why is this bothering him...

looking forward to your next post shweths!...keep them comingπŸ˜ƒ..

This is absolutely fantastic, absolutely stunning expression of their inner most feelings. What a beautiful way of making everyone in the forum fall in love all over again with PRIDA

Could u let me know when u update?
I am speechless.

PriDa in Black is my most Favorite PriDa scene and you have described it so Beautifully. (going to do so....)

Loved each and every word of the Post and most of the lines were Wonderfully written!πŸ‘ (from where do u get all these ideas???πŸ˜†)

PriDa in Black is really Amazing and GauCha have acted Wonderfully. ⭐️(as always!πŸ˜ƒ)

Waiting for the next analysis.......please continue as soon as possible.πŸ˜ƒ

Some of the lines you used to describe PriDa's feelings were so GREAT that i had to read them again and again.⭐️

Edited by Nachiket94 - 13 years ago