Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 17

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika_kp

Ok...slightly deviating.

Is colors feedback id  this one

aapkacolors@viacom18.com

Or is this the US one? If yes, what wld be the india one ?

Yashi .. this is the US one.

The India one is .. colorstv@viacom18.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 7)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks gauravfan for such an important piece of info. Hug this sequence is going to come after kidnapping, thank god. So by Tuesday, I feel kidnapping issue will be solved. Then on wednesday we will get an emotional AbHer scene and on Thursday the dance sequence. Ok, now I will stop with my guesswork. I just hope that this dance sequence is better than the previous 2, and a little less filmy. The second one was better than the first one, so third one should be better than the second one. The song they are using is also quite good. Omi taking photos, this we will just ignore. Seriously, Omi should just concentrate on his gundagiri, and forget about this love-shove.

Eks, I hope and pray that Omi's no plan against AbHer succeed. Big smile

Now that it is confirmed that this dance sequence is post kidnapping, creatives bhagwan please show us a promo of their Monday 30mins date now. Pleaseeee. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 10 April 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricregularinfoEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@ Anvi - I think you're guesswork is absolutely correct! Big smile  And hoping .. with the pics thing .. if he takes those on Wed .. then by Friday his pics plan also flops!! One week mein 2 plans ka tai tai fishhhhhh!! LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanggcricregularinfoZaYaHolic

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Anvi n Eks....I am scared guys....so many songs....it's getting too filmy there....very honestly I ffwd the 2nd song....cudn't sit thru it!! n please no joota n chappals.....I have no idea why it was getting to me!!
I mean I can't believe that those 2 burst into a song!!

but I like this song they r picturising so mabbe it will be cuter!! n Omi.....i hope all his plans end in helping AbHer somehow!!

Edited by hapinezz13 - 10 April 2010 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoZaYaHolic

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@ Honey - Honestly .. I don't mind the songs at all. If it comes once in 2-3 weeks .. I don't mind it at all. And I abslutely loved the 2nd one! I'm sooo hooked to it .. its unbelievable! Tongue Though ofcourse .. it shouldn't interfere in the smooth flow of the show .. as in, not compromising on the dialogues and scenes where AbHer can be romantic or talk in general. Dunno .. but am liking the concept of songs in the show .. its like a big scale project, but on the small screen. 

And this song from Yes Boss is damnnn cute .. I posted the lyrics a few pages behind, and its soooo Abeer! Would love to see him do all the cuuute things to woo Leher Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1kimpanregularinfo

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Eks, 1 week mein Omi's 2 plans flopping and Abeer knowing the truth about Omi's intentions, plus Monday date, Wed emotional scene, Thursday romance, woww...I am in heaven now. Smile And then if we have 1 hour episode on Saturday, they can show AbHer dealing with Omi and getting rid of him. Then from Monday, no Omi. Ok, now enough of my nonsense. Friday tak things made sense, Saturday ka I dont know. LOL

Honey, me too not in favor of a filmy dance/song sequence. I hope it is more subtle this time, like not filmy at all. Abeer gifting Lehar in the song is good enough. Dont want them to run around the trees again.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 10 April 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricregularinfo

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I am with u on Abeer wooing leher but the 2nd song didn't sit well with me.....Ok I'll admit that i watched bits n pieces of it for GK....but I wud have actually enjoyed some dialouges, al lil embarrasement.....a cute fight....i esp like the choclate part where Lehar offers him and then eats it up.....they cud have used that and gotten cuter scenes!!

I just hope they keep this song thing to a minimum!! they need greta dialouges....which they have been giving them!!

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Honey, me too not in favor of a filmy dance/song sequence. I hope it is more subtle this time, like not filmy at all. Abeer gifting Lehar in the song is good enough. Dont want them to run around the trees again.

I agree....running around trees is a lil Dead

n GK was laughing too LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top