Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Another song? Are they turning it into a musical?

Yet to see the video. Guess the 1 hr epi would be full on drama, with Omi revealing AbHer secret.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 4)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premheer4evr

Originally posted by Ektaj

Originally posted by premheer4evr

Eks you've started dreaming already... I'll join you in 2 hours...LOL

Lol! Am totally in AbHer land right now!! I can imagine all the cuteness from Abeer yaa ... Day Dreaming
I came back to the LaLa land of AbHer..Embarrassed I can't wait to see the song.. Aww I can imagine Abeer follwing Leher everywhere with naughty smileEmbarrassed... So Abeer is gonna keep give chocolate to Leher.. aww bless him.. how sweet is that.. And may be another rose too..Embarrassed

Oh Eks they haven't uplaoded the rest of the parts... I'm still looking to get a link..Cry

Ohhh .. they haven't uploaded it yet? Ouch 

Awww .. Abeer wooing Leher .. just the sound of it is giving me goosebumps! Day Dreaming lol! LOL  Yup .. chocolates and flowers again .. but no ugly teddy this time! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1ggcricregularinfo

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

Originally posted by musatfadking

Hey i m thinking little negatively.I think in tomoro's episode the half hr for which AbHer got free they will sing this song during which omi will click photos then he will kidnap abeer.Then he will ask leher that u leave abeer forever or i will give these photos to ur dad and wont leave abeer also. As bittan was mentioning abt deewar, i think this is the deewar.Omi blackmailing leher & telling her to leave abeer forever.

sheesh never thought of that. those who've watched it can tell us if Abeer was wearing the same shirt? and Omi that yellow/orange kurta? that should give us a clue.
Bubble

I doubt them shooting for the song yesterday can be aired on Monday Confused  And yes .. was Abeer in the same shirt .. and Leher in the green outfit? Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
They have yet not uploaded the video Cry 

Any other site we could get the video from? Confused

noddiye

noddiye

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey ekta i tried too yaar searchin all over the net, no luck....
mustafa: u have a point, i think it can go that way need to see the video if they wear the same clothes....or else ur doubts wud b confirmed.....

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Yup .. our bad luck Neha .. no videos anywhere Cry 

I hope someone has watched the repeat and can upload the video for us

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@ gauravfan

thanx 4 d interview news.

plz plz post d link of video

olalalaa

Groupbie

olalalaa

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
arre yaar hasent anybody upload the video?? i really hope somebody post th elink soon, very soon =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top