Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
yeah it was outside. some rocky place. i know they decided not to meet outside. maybe koi chance mil gaya hoga. donno. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kkl276

IF-Dazzler

kkl276

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gauravfan

yeah it was outside. some rocky place. i know they decided not to meet outside. maybe koi chance mil gaya hoga. donno. Confused

may be it is dream.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauravfan

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkl276

may be it is dream.

ha ha lol u r funny LOL LOL
it cant b a dream. dream hoti to omi thoda photo khinchta. i mean imagine that. actually woh to meri dream hoti not abher's. ha ha. since yesterdays epi i have been dreamin abt hoe omi will trouble abher. Big smile

regularinfoZaYaHolic

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Maybe its somewhere close to college only. Ankur ko ullu banake they must have met behind the college premises or something LOL That explains Omi's presence also .. thugh ofcourse, he has been spying on them since he found out Dead 

gauravfanggcric

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
It was really hilarious how Gaurav was pulling Chandan's leg by asking him "what you will hv to say about your good natured character which is providing a grt example to the society,family and kids"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and Chandan was like "yes I m sure with my good deeds I will win Leher and with Abeer's bad deeds he will loose"ROFLROFLROFLROFL..they both were trying to switch their charactersLOLLOLLOLLOL

And Gaurav was saying "aaj kal they sing so many songs that now he is scared he might forget his dialogues"LOLLOLLOLLOL

But the scene which they were shooting was damn romantic with Abeer becoming SRK of Yess boss and trying to impress Leher with chocolates and flowers..awwwwwEmbarrassed

Ony problem there was Omi clicking their photographs which he later might present to Kul and BrijAngryDead...

But overall a very good and entertaining segmentTongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2010 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricregularinfoMariQuestFilmsrahmona_pakswe

abhaypanchi

Groupbie

abhaypanchi

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
If u have the link of that news...please post it....

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Oh! this means Abeer miyan must've escaped from the goonde by himself!ShockedBig smile

Ek AUR gaana! Shocked arre this is becoming a regular chitrahaar. CVs, kahin aap log dialogues likhna na bhool jao! LOLLOL It has been so many days since I heard a nice proper muhaavra from Boodha bin Laden. Confused

Somebody, anybody link to U, Me aur TV? please? pretty please?
Bubble

madhu..bohemian.ggcricregularinfo

madhu.

madhu.

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Here is the link to Part 1

It's not shown on Part1

Part 2 check on part2 they will upload soon.. I gotta run.. haven't watched it yet.. so see you guys later..

Oh no they haven't uploaded the rest... Angry OH I can't wait any more CryCry

Edited by premheer4evr - 10 April 2010 at 6:28am

ggcricGauravsDbestkkl276regularinfo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top