Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey i m thinking little negatively.I think in tomoro's episode the half hr for which AbHer got free they will sing this song during which omi will click photos then he will kidnap abeer.Then he will ask leher that u leave abeer forever or i will give these photos to ur dad and wont leave abeer also. As bittan was mentioning abt deewar, i think this is the deewar.Omi blackmailing leher & telling her to leave abeer forever.
madhu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Lol! Am totally in AbHer land right now!! I can imagine all the cuteness from Abeer yaa ... 😍

I came back to the LaLa land of AbHer..😳 I can't wait to see the song.. Aww I can imagine Abeer follwing Leher everywhere with naughty smile😳... So Abeer is gonna keep give chocolate to Leher.. aww bless him.. how sweet is that.. And may be another rose too..😳

Oh Eks they haven't uplaoded the rest of the parts... I'm still looking to get a link..😭
soapbubble thumbnail
Originally posted by: musatfadking

Hey i m thinking little negatively.I think in tomoro's episode the half hr for which AbHer got free they will sing this song during which omi will click photos then he will kidnap abeer.Then he will ask leher that u leave abeer forever or i will give these photos to ur dad and wont leave abeer also. As bittan was mentioning abt deewar, i think this is the deewar.Omi blackmailing leher & telling her to leave abeer forever.

sheesh never thought of that. those who've watched it can tell us if Abeer was wearing the same shirt? and Omi that yellow/orange kurta? that should give us a clue.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another song? Are they turning it into a musical?

Yet to see the video. Guess the 1 hr epi would be full on drama, with Omi revealing AbHer secret.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premheer4evr

I came back to the LaLa land of AbHer..😳 I can't wait to see the song.. Aww I can imagine Abeer follwing Leher everywhere with naughty smile😳... So Abeer is gonna keep give chocolate to Leher.. aww bless him.. how sweet is that.. And may be another rose too..😳

Oh Eks they haven't uplaoded the rest of the parts... I'm still looking to get a link..😭

Ohhh .. they haven't uploaded it yet?  

Awww .. Abeer wooing Leher .. just the sound of it is giving me goosebumps! 😍 lol! πŸ˜†  Yup .. chocolates and flowers again .. but no ugly teddy this time! 🀣
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

sheesh never thought of that. those who've watched it can tell us if Abeer was wearing the same shirt? and Omi that yellow/orange kurta? that should give us a clue.
Bubble

I doubt them shooting for the song yesterday can be aired on Monday πŸ˜•  And yes .. was Abeer in the same shirt .. and Leher in the green outfit? πŸ˜• 
Eksie thumbnail
They have yet not uploaded the video 😭 

Any other site we could get the video from? πŸ˜•
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey ekta i tried too yaar searchin all over the net, no luck....
mustafa: u have a point, i think it can go that way need to see the video if they wear the same clothes....or else ur doubts wud b confirmed.....
Eksie thumbnail
Yup .. our bad luck Neha .. no videos anywhere 😭 

I hope someone has watched the repeat and can upload the video for us
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ gauravfan

thanx 4 d interview news.

plz plz post d link of video