Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hey guys just saw gk, yami and omi interview on u me aur tv on E24 channel on TV. it was super cute. thry were on location shooting for yet another ............ SONG. ha ha. this it's main koi aisa geet gaon from yes boss. oh gk looked so sweet and yami too. but this omi Angry he was there and guess what he was taking their pics. omg he will now blackmail them. let's c.

abt the interview gaurav was like "pichhle kuch dinon se hum gaane hi kar rahe hain, hope ki hum lines bolna na bhul jayen" ha ha he's so funny. and then gk interviews chandan. gk totally pulling omi's leg. i dont remember exactly what was said. tv pe it goes so fast and btw i was busy looking at gk. yeah but all in all it was really sweet.

sorry cant provide the link but someone can upload it later. hope u guys will be happy on reading this. Big smile Big smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieeRaneeaan707Marina.India1tvfrnds001madhu.kimpan.bohemian.ggcric.Mehak.GauravsDbestkkl276regularinfo-kirulicious-sweetassugar16faiza_elahi202sam.desigirl_18jyoti06surakshita-Aysha-MariQuestFilmshapinezz13rahmona_paksweEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GK, Yami, Chandan interview on U, Me Aur TV" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnieangel

Goldie

Vinnieangel

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
ya i have also seen

and gaurav was pulling chandan's leg by saying that so u are a positive character and what do u think people will learn from u and will abeer the negative character will win...it was really funny to watch

the choice of song was also too gud.

now i think omi will click the picture and show to the family or may be blackmail to abeer to leave leher or else he will expose off the pics to everyone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfrnds001kimpanggcricdesigirl_18Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Gauravfan & Vinnieangel!!

This is GOOOD! Big smile But another song? lol! Chalo theek hai .. as long as AbHer are together! Lol .. he said "kahin hum lines bolna na bhool jaayein"? This guy is tooo funny!! LOL 

Omi is taking pics?? Okay .. so this means the kidnapping case FLOPPED! ROFL But this pics thing is not good! Dead But again .. if the kidnapping can flop .. so can the pics thing! Bhagwan kare pics aayein hi nahin! ROFL

gauravfanggcrickimpansam.MariQuestFilms

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Thanks Gauravfan & Vinnieangel!!

This is GOOOD! Big smileBut another song? lol! Chalo theek hai .. as long as AbHer are together! Lol .. he said "kahin hum lines bolna na bhool jaayein"? This guy is tooo funny!! LOL

Omi is taking pics?? Okay .. so this means the kidnapping case FLOPPED! ROFL But this pics thing isnot good! DeadBut again .. if the kidnapping can flop .. so can the pics thing! Bhagwan kare pics aayein hi nahin! ROFL

ha ha lol. bhagwan kare lucknow mein bin mausam baarish ho jaaye aur omi ka cam geela ho jaaye. or better still omi baadh mein bah jaaye. ha ha.

Marina.India1kimpanggcricsam.MariQuestFilms

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@ gauravfan - ROFL ROFL Loooved your idea of bin mausam barsaat .. and Omi baad mein beh jaaye!! ROFL Bhagwan kare aisa hi ho! ROFL  Btw .. yest Parul had tweeted that Mumbai was expecting some rains .. actual mein bin mausam barsaat! Wink ROFL

But seriously .. this is giving me a HIGH! It means the kidnapping flopped, right? And if it happened .. it means Abeer got out safely!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricMariQuestFilms

kkl276

IF-Dazzler

kkl276

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

thanx 4 the info.

i have missed the interview.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz can anybody provide the link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

gauravfan

gauravfan

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@ektaj
yeah u r right. i am hoping that madcap abeer managed to escape rather than omi rescuing him or something. i really want to see the hilarious side of abeer. he is the kind who wud be funny even in adverse situations. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauravfan

@ektaj
yeah u r right. i am hoping that madcap abeer managed to escape rather than omi rescuing him or something. i really want to see the hilarious side of abeer. he is the kind who wud be funny even in adverse situations. LOL LOL

Ohh yeah .. I forgot about the possibility of Omi rescuing him Confused Dead Chalo .. agar woh bhi hua .. it still means Abeer is out .. and back to romancing Leher! Btw .. was this outdoors? Had AbHer not promised each other that they will not meet outside? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top