Humaara Kam to Ban Gaya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
"Humara Kaam to Ban Gaya"........

The first clue that we got in the serial, when Dev sisters says this phrase after both the parties agree for the marriage. This sentence shows there is a pre-conceived plan here. Initially I had thought of an option that probably Dev might find Geet not up to his standard after the marriage and decides to abandon her ratehr then get humilated by her country ways in front of his friends... (Mind you that was just one option) but now, I am 100% sure, that this is a pre-conceived plan.....

What say guys?

-DD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.saincelestae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humaara Kam to Ban Gaya" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missy14

IF-Dazzler

missy14

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
yupp, his famnily is quite weird. after all there is something fishy there. i think that girl in green sari may be Devs wife. and its possible that Dev is fooling Geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Dev seems ok but his family is weird, strange and they're hiding something from Geet and Dev too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

zami

zami

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

yes there is some kind of game that devs family playing.......i thnk that women with a green saree is dev's wife. n maybe gurmeets character is the NRI and they trying to get him married so he can come bk to india or something like that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdcelestae

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Yes..something is really fishy about Dev's family..they behave sorta wierdly..:(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.