Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

Today the gal who was killed, her mom came and gave badua to the whole family and especially Geet that Geet will meet the same fate as her daughter did......I guess that would mean, that when Dev abandons Geet and later point in time, Geet and Arjun fall in love, that is when Pindh culture might be questioned, or probabaly Dev comes back but Geet wants to now marry Arjun, so, her family is against her and then the village might question the family - Daarji and Brij - that what do they have to say about their family now....

else I dont see why Geet should be killed (meet the same fate as that girl) when she is the one who will be abandoned!!!

-DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
THis Seriel is Gona Be Like Movie PArdes I Guess
The NRI Guyz - DEv
THe Movie Girl = Geeet
& SRK = Will Be Arjun
I Guesss
I Think The Story Will Be Like Tht

Edited by sasamimi4eva - 14 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasamimi4eva

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">THis Seriel is Gona Be Like Movie PArdes I Guess</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">The NRI Guyz - DEv </font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">THe Movie Girl = Geeet </font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">& SRK = Will Be Arjun </font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">I Guesss</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0033cc" size="3">I Think The Story Will Be Like Tht </font>

Yes but in Pardes, The gal's family and the guys family were on her side, here, this badua shows that her own family might turn against her in future for some reason....
-Mansi- thumbnail
Hmm..its just that she wont be happy..not killed and stuff.
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is just a tragic tale all around, esp as her family are hardly with her anyway so I dont really expect them to be there when she will really need them. NOONE, not even her parents can say anything infront of or even to Darji ( I think he is called that?).

Her bro is a psycho already, all the men seem to dominate to theres hardly any hope for Geet, she will probably do everything on her own. Though the other guy will be in it too (dont know much about him), but i'm sure he will have a role to play here aswell.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't see why she has to be cursed...when Brij was the one who killed Channi...anywho...I guess she'll just be really sad and left alone in the world...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Hmm..its just that she wont be happy..not killed and stuff.

Thats what I think Mansi.......but I guess, she will be given same treatment but in the end she will be saved from killing
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

This is just a tragic tale all around, esp as her family are hardly with her anyway so I dont really expect them to be there when she will really need them. NOONE, not even her parents can say anything infront of or even to Darji ( I think he is called that?).

Her bro is a psycho already, all the men seem to dominate to theres hardly any hope for Geet, she will probably do everything on her own. Though the other guy will be in it too (dont know much about him), but i'm sure he will have a role to play here aswell.

True....if they move to Canada, then she is on her own......it would be like other stories on NRI then...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bhootni-

I don't see why she has to be cursed...when Brij was the one who killed Channi...anywho...I guess she'll just be really sad and left alone in the world...

True it wasnt justice but she was cursed bcoz that gals mom wanted to teach a lesson to the family that they way you have treated my daughter, same faith would be metted to your daughter!!

A comparision!!