Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whointheworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: BlueSoul

In DMG forum, you've got to agree, otherwise you're screwed. This the how they do Discussion.

By posting the same post with different titles and then posting the same comments with different ID's. You cannot Disagree. Thats the rule. DMG members does not believe in disagreeing. You can either agree or stay out of it. Or else, feel the hatred.

😆 Dnt be scared...see ..even Im surviving. You'll survive too. 😆

bahhha whaaa? yeah i agree this is a battlefield not a disducssion area
muffindirection thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
You are soo right!! poor Armaan :(
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana1

LOL why? Then whats the point of a discusion if everyone is just agreeing with everything when it makes no sense. I just recently started watching DMG and kinda liked it, i went thruogh a few topics here and i am really scared for some ppl here. I though bollywood forum was bad but it really mkaes me think if this is how ppl think in thier real lives to. I know its just a show but still there has to be some morals. This is beyond the craziest things im hearing. A wife aids her husband and she labeled blind or not a living human for not thinking for her ex in a loving way

actually...she saw armaan BEFORE she found out Sid was hurt, Thats why everyone is calling her 'blind' since she's the same person who never cared for her OWN life for this same guy, and today when he had that visible wound on his hand she didnt really care and walked out.
and nah! agreements are boring! 😉
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Yano .. In shilpa's time of Riddhima, if she ever saw Armaan's wound, she would show it as if she doesn't care, but she would eventually give in and take care of his wound .. Then in Suku's time of Riddhima, she would more openly show her care and love for him as their love had developed .. The same was with Jenny before this triangle started .. But I don't understand how she SUDDENLY doesn't care for him? I mean even if she doesn't love him .. she would still care .. It's human nature! erghhh she annoys me!
yeh ridhima nahi hai... sirf mrs modi! so annoying!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~I'm sure that if she saw Armaans wounds and not Sid people would have said look she loves Armaan more. So I'm saying maybe
First, She hasn't seen Armaan since he hurt his hand, Second, maybe when she does she won't care.
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she will see it and she will heal those wounds......with her love....just matter of time when she realize that she still loves him like a helll.......