Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cutyv

cutyv

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hi ! everyoneTongue
just saw the new promo so I thought I should post it
It starts with someone shouting and trying to tell shantanu not to switch on the machine but he switches it on Angryand then suraj I think so gets electric shock due to it as a result he falls off a bridge in a river and then it is shown that khanak sees a worried shantanu near a temple and asks him what happened and he tells a very bad hadsaa  and  then it is shown that suraj is in critical condition shantanu goes to visit him and then it is shown that he is telling everything to khanak as he doesnt know what to do and he is shown all worried and they are standing near a temple,she tells him to go and tell the truth to the person's family and then  suraj dies and there is a voiceover that up till now no one known that the person who has gone was khanak's suraj
Sorry I may be mistaken at some points but I will try to correct it as soon as possible

Edited by cutyv - 10 April 2010 at 12:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYadani10aloo12teri_susankaripaangels_eyes--Divzfan--luv07pridapurvi08Anu-ReddyDancingdollwida-Ms.Wildcherry--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
thanks for telling..Big smile..

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
thts interesting!!i hvnt seen d promo..thx alot Smile

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
thnx 4 telling dear

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i lyk da part dat shan is telling his part to khanak unknowingly....da way he walked he lukd so handsome.................hes fab

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanxx for telling.I have not watched the promo yet.can anyone plzz upload it on youtube???

fatima

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
it seems interesting
thanks for sharing

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
thanks & wanted to see the promo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.