Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

9th April Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Sorry that this is not a thorough update, but was caught up in something.
Sorry very much.
Feel free to ask anything that confuses you and I will definitely do my best to clarify it!
:)

Channi's mom curses that no girl from daarji's parivar will ever be happy.. Dev's family comes.. they say maybe we came at wrong time.. daarji says Channi's mom has gone mad.. pay no heed to her

then everyone wishes each other for lodi.. Dev wishes Geet and then says we will celebrate lodi in Canada like this.. will make Canada an India for you.. trust me. Day Dreaming Geet smiles and wishes him.

Then while everyone else is celebrating.. D&G are standing off to the side.. Geet asks looks like you didnt tell anyone what i told you one the terrace Dev ji.. he says ofcourse not.. that was between us.. and it will always remain between us. And then he does a cute gesture of holding his throat and saying promise.. smiling at Geet.. she smiles back.

Then Dev takes out his cell phone to take a pic of Geet.. she blushes and runs away.. but she looks back at him shyly.. he sees that ;)
Seeing a kid run by with a plate in his hand.. Dev places something in the plate and points at Geet.. the kid gives it to Geet.. she sees that Dev gave it.. taking the plate she runs off and hides behind a wall.. she sees a letter on there.. looking back at Dev shyly she opens it..
It says "we are far now.. till we are together.. a picture please" she blushes!

Dev gathers whole family and takes a pic of the whole family.. then he says one more.. but he zooms in on Geet.. just when he is about to take pic.. he gets a phone call..

talking on the phone Dev's expression changes.. he goes and talks to his bhabhi and mom..

Scene change to everyone in the house.. Geet listening from inside.. when it looks like pammi is hesitating.. brij says looks like you have some demands.. we are girls side after all.. tell us..

Dev says no way.. i would dont want anything.. i will take Geet as she is Embarrassed (something like that) .. and then he says but..

Geet behind is freaking out saying.. oh no rajji my heartbeat is increasing..

Precap: D&G meet on that bridge where we saw Geet dancing in the first epi.. Dev says ever since i have seen you.. i have been making a dream in my head.. of how i will put this (he has a laal dupatta in his hand) and take you with me..
Brij comes and ruins the moment.. by beating up Dev.. and telling Geet to leave..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10Anonymus PJzeestar1prabhamasmi123CHLOE2901mahalaxmikmushkan_2003teri_susan_mehak_zooni.bluegreenleaf007wezyusstephhhJess.-Kash-mitzi11Roshni.jesss.loveaboveall.tinsel-dramaholic-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9th April Written Update" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, Shilpa....am looking for their bridge scene and what role geet plays to save our cute dev.... :)

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update darl.
OMG. I don't want Dev to be evil. *sniffles* :(

But, on the flip side.. romantic scene alert :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top